Well homemade bong, Glass slide?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by RWK Nova, May 12, 2010.

1. I'm making a bong out of this vase I bought from TJ Max, Went with my mom and she gave me the money for it anyways. I want to make a glass slide for it because its actually a nice looking vase and looks just like a bong. I know you can buy extra slide pieces but is their anyway you can buy the piece that you stick the slide into and is connected with the bong?

2. Yeah you can buy a separate downstem and a bowl. It would just take intense craftsmanship.

3. yeah, you'll also need a diamond tip drill bit to drill into the glass for a nice hole, and i think you can buy rubber seals that you can seal any air holes by the downstem

4. Exactly, get a round cut out diamond tip drill bit (not expensive contrary to the name) and a rubber gromet and downstem that will with that size hole. When drilling, go VERY slowly, it takes a while, or it will break, and make sure to hold it under water to take care of heat and glass dust.