Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Well, here it is Grasscity. (Read)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheSmokeyApple, Apr 4, 2011.

1. On this April 3rd, 2011, it was revealed that I smoked weed. I had my mom tell me that she would rather see me smoke tobacco and die of cancer then live a full life smoking pot and "ruining my potential." You tell me who's fucked here.

2. Smoke weed. Are you kidding me? Forget her if she'd rather see her son die of cancer. Thats fucked up

3. Who cares? I mean, she obviously is convinced in one frame of mind, and you know better. Just don't get caught anymore.

4. Ha same happened to me. They'd rather have me get a tobacco ticket and cancer than a little legal trouble I suppose. Can't really pull the I'm 18 card just because its their house and they WILL go through and find it, and throw it away, so it is a waste of money atm.

5. It's fucked, right? God, that really messed with my mind when she said that. I looked at her, stunned. I can't smoke anymore if I'm still living here, though. Got to wait a while. /:
    My whole family thinks I'm like, a criminal now. The ignorance of people is ridiculous.

6. I say that your mom is a bitch for saying that she would rather see you die while stressed out from cancer and a terrible nicotene addiction than know that you smoke a medicinal herb... Thats just my 2 cents cuzz. ohhh and btw, your defffinately the one thats fucked here.

7. Couldnt have said it better myself OP.

8. Looks like someone needs to be stealthy and not get caught. :bolt:

9. I wouldn't say she's a bitch.... I'd just say society has really fucked her brain to think a certain way.

10. Say this to her: "My choice is what I choose to do, and if I am causing others no harm, I do not give a fuck if it bothers you."

No one deserves to be treated like that, and no one has the right to treat another individual that way. I do not believe people like your mother are an equal part of society, they are slowly ruining humanity with their baseless morals.

11. If I told you that rocks are better to sleep on than pillows, would you feel bad about using pillows instead of rocks? No. Don't let human ignorance hurt your ego.

12. She isn't a bitch she just wants whats best for you. She believes weed is a "terrible" thing.

13. ^^^ I want to agree with you, mando, but you don't know me or my family or how we live or our history, so I can tell you that what you said would be a VERY harsh and out of line thing to say to my mom.

I dunno... I guess I'm just gonna have to take a break. When I'm on my own I'll probably smoke again and "ruin my potential." You can count on the fact that there will be MANY a-bowl dedicated to my mother.

14. Exactly.

15. That sucks man..
    This next bowls for you my apple-y friend :D

16. If your over 18 you wouldnt be able to get a tobacco ticket....

17. Sounds like she or someone close to her let the herb run their life growing up.

And swift detective work up there haha ^

18. ^^^ it's a given that a lot of people aren't 18; he probably isn't. I don't want my thread to become about that though, so just let it go, man. :p

19. Tell her, "hey did you know who smoked cannabis?" then when she says "who?" say "Albert fucking Einstein. He was a real pothead idiot, huh?"

20. There's a couple of states that the legal age to smoke cigs is 19, Utah and Alaska I believe...Probably another one.