Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Well....here I sit!!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by unoit, Oct 19, 2003.

1. HIGH All, I bought my computer a little over 9 months and it has crashed big time....FUCK FUCK...I spent $1,400 on this thing and now FUCK...I was online trying to play Armyops and it just shutdown, I turn everything O.F.F.F. and turn it back on....plink it shuts down again and this time it's not turning on...FUCK....so here I sit on Woodbugs puter who'll want it back soon FUCK...am I pissed.....just a little!!!!!!! Have AFOAF who works on puters and he's coming by today to have a look and no doubt my money FUCK!!!!!
    Sorry for swearing kids...but I've had four computers since 98' and these things...I quess just don't like me.

2. sorry to hear of your bad luck unoit.....mine did something similar....it was the powerpack......Peace out..........Sid

3. That sucks!! At least ya got a backup!!

4. I don't have the best of luck with puters either.. About every two years I start having problems and always have to upgrade with a NEW computer.. I never get to have an upgrade with just a few dollars spent, it usually cost 1200.00-1400.00 dollars each time!!!

Watch out for woodbug... He may give you the boot when he wants his puter!!!

5. HIGH All, yes he wants it NOW *LOL*. I'll be back (arnold's voice).