Well here I am, Im approved!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BurtonSnow, Oct 24, 2008.

1. Ok well I have always been scared of registering an account on here knowing my dumbass will leave it on my computer screen for my mom/dad to see. With saying that I am a senior in High School so I do live with the rents. I always browse this site, probably since start of summer. So yes for all you people who will be like "Z0mg Ar3 y0u 18!>!?!?!@@??!?" Yes I am!

Anyways, this is why I started an account.

First a little backround info. I go to my friends house to smoke, and we did almost every day in the summer, but I cut back during school. He smokes cigarettes, so I always come home smelling like an ashtray. I smoke a stoge every here and there but would not consider myself a smoker. My mom is very conservative, my dad liberal. Anyways there is always suspision what goes on over there because my cousin lives across the street from this kid. He also comes over and smokes with us and his mom knows he does, (hes 22 and goes to a local college.)

So anyways, it was known that my friend and cousin smoke. So all summer my parents always had suspision but obviously never cared or else they would do something about it.

Anyways, my 16 year old cousin was job shadowing my mom and the conversation got up about me friends house (lets call him T.) She says "Yeah I'm pretty sure they always smoke pot over there."

My mom being nosey she ask my aunt to ask around. Not the aunt who lives across the street from T the other one. The one who lives across from T is a fucking bitch. Sorry but she talks shit about her own family, so I'll talk shit about her. Anyways, my aunt D runs into my aunt who lives across from T, we'll call her aunt J. Aunt J is also very good friends with my ex girlfriend. My ex gf's bro hated me because he found out we had sex, alot... Also that I smoked pot.

Long story short there was a rumor from my cousin saying that my mom said I lost my worth ethic and my grades are falling. Which is complete bullshit ever since I started smoking weed I held a fulltime job in the summer, and part time during school. I have a nice cash flow lets just leave it at that.

So I confront my dad and say this is compelte bullshit. Turns out hes on my side. Basically he says, Son, you are 18, I was 18 once too. I wasn't no angel, and I don't expect you to be. So if you are smoking weed or drinking, just don't do it every damn day and always put life before it. :D:D:D:D:D. All he said is he never ever wants to see me smoke cigarettes.

Finally I confront my mom, and she basically says she really doesn't want me to do it but she can't stop me and left it at that. To me that means just don't make it obvious.

TO sum it all up, Im allowed to smoke weed :D.

2. Nice bro, you ARE 18, so they don't have much right to tell you that you can't lol.

3. Yes I do know that, but I do live under their roof, so technically they can tell me what to do until im out. But I was smoking everyday for awhile and if my dad says don't I respect that and won't.

4. good for you man. i just recently got my rents to accept the herb but i''m away at college anyways. welcome to the city.

5. My parents said the same thing about a month ago, I was so happy.

6. It was the best feeling ever to let them know your secret. Today I even told my dad for my graduation i want to smoke a bowl with him and he smiled and just went we'll see.

7. I hear ya, it was a weight off my shoulders when i let my parents know, well they found out actually but shits allthe same

8. Welcome to GC.

Enjoy your stay.

9. i remember that day, grats :D

10. Sweet!
    It's nice to see that the government didnt give everyones parents marijuana brain damage

11. same thing basically happend to me last night with my mom and shes alright with me doing it now so congrats and welcome to the city :)

12. Hahahahaha