Well guys..

Discussion in 'General' started by BlazinStangs, Nov 6, 2011.

1. I guess we all know anon is a joke now. I really had faith in them, too. I am forgetting, I'm not forgiving..

2. Then stop fucking talking about them. I'm getting tired of these threads.

3. Ha, my bad bro. I don't spend all my time on these forums, I just got on and didn't see a single thread about it. Sorry to offend you, try going outside and having a life instead of wasting it on a weed forum :D

4. Way to defend your pointless thread, kid.

5. Nice avvy

6. So, I can't like V for Vendetta?

7. I just complemented your avvy. Why so defensive?:(

8. Seemed a suspicious comment to make, given the context.

9. You're suspicious.

10. man youre paranoid... have you been smoking weed lately??

:p

11. Of course I haven't been smoking weed. Them shits is illegal.

12. Consider doing a little research on the topic before forming opinions based on word of mouth.

13. Anyone ever hear of Chris Forcand?

14. pop can HIV kids. pop can HIV...:confused:

15. anon was never anything serious, it's just a bunch of kids that like to fuck with people. then they started thinking they might stand for a cause but they don't really have a cause except to fuck with people so they don't really make any change.

16. LOL Anonymous is definitely not a joke. If you knew someone like I do then you would know what they actually do and why they do what they do.

17. Indeed so. Pop of course can HIV kids. I am a doctor after all. :cool:

18. #19 Blutteufel, Nov 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2011

Exactly. Why would anyone put their faith in that in the first place? Granted, they used to be better, but the last year or so has really fucked them in the ass. Too many children, too many children....

19. /sigh. :rolleyes: