Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Well guys

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Herbie918, Sep 23, 2011.

1. My guy hasn't picked up in two weeks now and doesn't know when he is gonna pick up again. So I guess it's time to call it quits. On the other hand I have been wanting to go into the military so I guess everything happens for a reason.

2. Find another dealer.

3. Easier said then done

4. ^ Its not hard do you have friends? ask your friends for their connects numbers.

5. Ask your dealer for another dealers number? They always have one, when my dealer is dry I just ask him if he can shoot me someone else's number until he re-ups, they usually don't mind.

6. [quote name='"xThrowBack"']Ask your dealer for another dealers number? They always have one, when my dealer is dry I just ask him if he can shoot me someone else's number until he re-ups, they usually don't mind.[/quote]

He picks up straight from the grower. You think he would give me the growers number that would be sweet. But then again I'm sure the grower may not want someone he doesn't know meeting with him.

7. Yea dude idk about that, growers can get pretty.. twitchy lol.

Idk what would happen if you asked though, I mean its only asking. I dont think he'd shoot you. (Or he very well may shoot you..)

8. Theres no harm in asking. Who knows, he might say yes and a new dealer behold! Grower too!

You just gotta try looking around. Sometimes you might need to be sketchy. I got 1 friend who isn't afraid to be sketchy. When we need bud, and all our dealers are dry, we ask random people on the street who look like they blaze. Worked out like 3 out of 5 times.

Even if you don't ask for your friend's connect's #, just ask your friend to pick up for you. Besides, you'd be getting a lot more then usual probably because the friend and the grower are tight and he cuts the friend awesome deals. Growers always do.

So basically..what I'm saying is, ...just try.

9. Doesn't hurt to ask. Worst he can say is No. I doubt he only has that one growers number. He has got to know one or 2 guys who deal.

Or you can ask your dealer to ask the grower for someones number that deals. Sounds confusing but its like this: Your dealer -> Grower -> Another person the grower supplies -> you.

10. #11 Herbie918, Sep 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2011
    [quote name='"JEI3US"']^ Its not hard do you have friends? ask your friends for their connects numbers.[/quote]

I'm somewhat new in my town and I don't have much free time I work a lot it's hard meeting people it wasn't in highschool but it is now.

Edit: I love my fiancée she's a keeper just brought me a lil over a gram of bud I had stashed told her about and obviously forgot about and a bag covered in kief

11. That sucks bro