Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

well guys, remorse is the worst feeling ever. HELP

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by f1r3m4n, May 10, 2008.

1. so on this forum there is another guy known as naughtyneighbor. well me and this guy go wayyyyy back right. to freshmen year of highschool no joke.

well i basically fucked him over about a year ago. i dont remember exactly but somethin happened with a sack i got him or somethin and it ended up being that i told him if i saw him i was gonna kick his ass or something dumb...

welll i have had a long time to think, and i feel terrible. i was just too proud. now im paying for it. he has not smoked in a year.

he stopped smoking because he was living with his parents and they got on his case, said he slowly phased it out over time and that hes done for a while.

i FEEL SO BAD. its all my fault. i was, for the most part, the way this guy got nug and who he normally blazed with....

we have had such good memories of bein kids, like i made my first sobe waterfall at his house and we would always spend hours making pieces together and then using them...

so please for all of you guys on here who still smoke, give me some advice. how can i get him back on the ganja?!?

or...at least post and give some encouragement to naughtyneighbor he is a true stoner who needs weed. i cannot imagine what he has been doing.
    :(

2. go over there and smoke him outttt

3. nothing to add.

4. no like. he stopped smoking. and im currently in a different state.

i wish it were that simple

5. Mail him an O and a bubbler.

6. dont do that^
    as i'm sure you already know.
    lol
    but just call him up or something, and explain it as you did here.

7. My advice is simple. It's never to late to be a big man and apologize. As far as the guy smoking, thats his own personal choice.

8. i did apologize. and it really wasnt his choice to stop. he was forced. but now that its been a year since he was forced to stop...i just dont know maybe its too late...

9. wise words

just call him up and be like " dude, i was being a dick, my bad" and ask him if he wants to hang out or something

10. Sounds like you're plenty sorry. Try telling him what you've told us, maybe you guys can pass around another homeade piece-pipe.

11. live in the moment..

12. My friend fucked me over the same way sorta... but im not mad at him anymore, i just have this wierd thing about smoking now, because he made me feel bad for being a noob. im sure he feels bad but its all good, i just wish i could smoke the way i used to with out thinking people thinkn im stupid.

13. tell him whats up. then roll up to his house with a SUPER blunt

14. this

or this