Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Well guys, I don't know what to think.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by samy109, Aug 26, 2012.

1. I was in a desperate situation, in a very bad mood, and needing some bud. All my guys were out, and my best friend tells me to call this guy because he has some "Good korn", So, I pay him 30, he gives me 6.5, and I go inside.

It's almost rockhard, very dark green, and looks like reg, very badly... Yet...
    I just did a snap bowl....

And I am stoned to fucking hell like, I cannot even think... Talk about stoned, i'm just about to the puking level but more comfortable. Smokes like dank, I feel great. I usually smoke huge amounts so I know I have a high tolerance.... Wtf? Has this ever happend to any of you guys? What was your story like? What do you think of mine?

2. Yes i remember one time buying an ounce of the worst reggie i had ever seen. And it ended up making me sick i was so high and my whole body felt like these waves of energy were passing thriough. Horrible experience and i will never smoke reggie again.

3. That would be a good thing to me, I love feeling like this I won't lie... definatly not bad. Very numb, euphoric, relaxed, and quite a bit creative.. Sativa anyways....

4. Back when I couldn't spend a lot on bud, I would buy a quo of reg for $25 about once or twice a week and smoke that out of my bong. I've smoked some shit that was straight brown once and compressed like crazy and all the seeds were broken and it tasted like shit, but really I got so high during those days. As long as it's weed you're smoking, you're going to get high. All weed is good in my opinion and sure it takes a little more to get you high with reg, but it's still a good high. I've seen people complain on here that low grade gives them a headache. Well as long as you make sure you clean it well of all seeds but most importantly stems. Smoking too many stems will give you a headache, and with all the reg I have gotten, the amount of stems is ridiculous. Not only that but, low grade helps with nausea and has a definite munchies effect.

Other than that, I can yell you are pretty blazed. I can also see you're new here, so Welcome to the forums. :wave: Enjoy your weed and keep smoking :smoke::bongin:

5. Goes to show you. You can not judge the potency of bud by looks.

Some of the best bud I've had looked like low mids.

A plant that has good genetics but was treated poorly still has good genetics.

6. Thanks a lot for the helpful words, I guess i'm happy. I texted my guy and he told me it was "Compressed korn" So idk.

7. I've found that if I go smoking only dank and then randomly smoke a blunt of mids or somethin the high is out of this world. It's just a different high that you're not used to so your going to notice distinct differences.

8. There is such a thing as good reg, or compressed dank which you did NOT get 6.5 of for $30....thats reg prices.
    I didn't know there was a vomit level when smoking weed, unless maybe drinking is involved in which case vomiting may likely be involved.

9. I've had regs/mids that got me way more stoned than dank plenty of times but that was back in middle/early high school

10. so they call weed "korn" where youre at

11. i used to smoke mids during my years in highschool and i used to get reallll messed up sort of like what you're talking about. my buddy and I used to smoke almost every day after school until he got caught by his parents and they tested him. pcp and cocaine showed up on the test and all we used to do is smoke mids... only been smoking dank nugs ever since. screw that.