Well guys... cats out of the bag.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Nagger17, Aug 19, 2010.

1. Not even sure if that is the correct expression but... anyway my friend who is a total fuckin idiot haha but still my bestfriend since like first grade we just started toking a little last year and the only reason I did it was because it really helped with my depression and stuff. I use it in moderation and am not stupid about it. I was honest with my parents and guess what? I am not in trouble:) they didn't even take my bud or anything? OH! and a little background info is I grew up around it my whole life my parents don't smoke and never really have but they accept me for who I am. So guys basically just be honest with you parents:)

2. hahaha yea when i lived with my parents they didnt care about me being honest. they hated me smoking. good things your parents are cool. just dont abuse there coolness now

3. Yea, my parents were kinda the same way. My dad smoked for a while but then stopped like sometime in the 90's. None of my immediate family smokes, but most of them know that it is better for you than alcohol. I have told my mom that I like to smoke every once in a while, but she thinks that I stopped because I'm unemployed and I start college soon. I guess the only think my family has against it is how it can make you lazy (if you let it), and how its still illegal. But I mainly use it for my depression too, it helps soooo much knowing that you can smoke a bowl at night to wind the night down.

4. Me and my parents are on a they know but don't ask really basis.

5. thats awesome man. my parents know ive done it cuz some of my buddies got busted and i had to help them out of jail and shit.

and as long as i do well in school my parents dont really mind it.

im not open about it though or flaunt it, im still very secretive for some reason. i should just ask them to smoke with me, i know they did it in college.

but i did recently finally smoke with my sister :D

6. the monkey's out of the bottle!

7. Monkeys out of the bottle man

8. you are such a lucky bastard. my parents flipped. (granted how they found out was a phone call from jail lol)

9. True that dude. As long as I don't bring it in the house they don't really care. Although I did lose 21g's to them once, and a scale and grinder... they took it to flush it.

I found it an hour later in a box under their bed. YAAHHH BOOOYY RESCUSED IT ALLL!!!! Smoked 2 fat joints, got sooo ripped from being pumped that we got it back:yay::smoke:. and went to tropical smoothie cafe.:yummy: