Well, good-bye grass city, for good

Discussion in 'General' started by Squid?, Jun 19, 2008.

1. well, im giving up maryjane, for good, it has never hurt me, i feel like its kinda holding me back, i may get back into it evenrually, but not for a while

PEASE!
    Squid?:wave::wave::wave:

2. i feel you. It definately has had its use as a tool for self discovery but once you are found and chakras are balanced- soberness is the way to go!!!!!!! Let me rephrase that "soberness" to just living life. No need for substances.

3. I know I'm gonna smoke weed, for the rest of my life. One day I hope I can quit all drugs besides Thizz and psychedelics. Only occasional uses to self-explore and relax, and smoke weed too.

Honestly though man, as long as your still willing to vote in our favor, and remain faithful to spreading the truth about Marijuana, then you're ok in my book and I wish you the best with your life. Stop back and say hello sometime if you ever feel the need (or want). Take it easy dogg, enjoy life my *****, you only live once.

4. Weed keeps me off heroin, well that and methadone lol - so if that is all I do then I will probably smoke till the day I die. I don't even drink alcohol anymore, But if you can quite all drugs then good for you. I find it too hard and life to stressful to do it personally - but may be I am just weak - who knows. Good luck though and I wish you the best!

TGT