Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

Well GC....

Discussion in 'General' started by devilzlettuce, Nov 30, 2012.

1. I think I've got jungle fever.

2. I kno it came to me all of a sudden

As in I like a black girl

3. I hope OP aint in love with some ghetto bitch

4. No she's not ghetto at all that's why I like her...although she does live in the hood

She's kinda like a white girl but not a valley white girl

5. Pics, we need pics

6. I will not post pics I wouldn't want her to see this and be like wtf

7. Yea... that's what I was thinking. Not a lot of girls are gonna be happy after they hear/some how find out that you posted their picture on an online forum.

Kinda sad that a person can't mention a female in any way with out some one else asking for pics lol

8. Exactly my friend I wouldn't want to jeapordize anything that we might have together

9. :confused::eek:WTF is tis shit all about?

10. What a lovely thread

11. Nooooooooo! Stop while you still can!!

12. Lmfao i know how you feel. My whole life i've never really been attracted to black chicks but lately i've been craving some chocolate hahahahaha. I've got about 4 to choose from and they're all smart , educated and speak proper english!

13. Oh man, I love me some black girls. Too bad all the ones around here are nasty ghetto bitches. I'll take a sexy black/mexican girl over a white girl any day.

14. I've been attracted to them but I never thought I'd be with one or meet this cool of a black chick :)

15. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57oBC_WLsYA]KOOL & THE GANG-JUNGLE BOOGIE,LIVE IN 1974.mp4 - YouTube[/ame]

Go for it dude. A woman is a woman; don't matter what color - they're all beautiful.

16. they all pink on the inside