Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Well GC I Finally Quit

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Free_Of_Herb, Apr 28, 2009.

1. #1 Free_Of_Herb, Apr 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2009
    Well Grasscity Im finally done smoking weed.It takes to much money out of my pocket. And right now, I need all of it I can. But one more reason is i "feel" that the herb is some-what robbing me of my social life. I used to have a good network of friends and do things on the daily. Now i find my self sitting in my room, laughing at all the memories of when i HAD good friends. I guess its not for me, but it took me a good couple of years to figure it out. So i quit on April 25th 2009.... Not long but its a start. I have no problems againts people who smoke, and I dont want people to think im fake. But yes, I have been thinking about this decision for a good couple months now, I have the support of my family and the few friends I have wich is all I really need. Regardless to say. I still you the GC community, you guys have been a good help to a broad range of questions. (This is my new acct, I have been here for a while) You guys are good people regardless of the weed or not. Thanks again, Peace.:wave:

2. Uhm.... congratz?

Either way, good for you if you think its for the best!

Even though i dont know you? haha

3. Hurray for self help! Hope quitting will help you get to where you want to be.

4. good for you - I hope you get everything you want out of life without MJ in it

take care

5. You created an account so you could tell everyone you are quiting...smart.

6. Nah, i would have logged on to my other one, but i cant remeber the damn password. or the email. so yeah pretty much i did. But your the smart one for commenting it. I mean really.I hate when people like you bring the dick out in me.

7. Yeah man keep going. Just keep in mind 2 days ain't much. Keep truckin blade.

8. ...:ey:

9. I love how people who smoke or so.. hmm what the word like helpfully and backing me up. (im sure theres a better word.) But i appreciate it. really do =]!.....

10. HAhahah i knew someone was going to say something about the dick out in me.. lol

11. well.. congrats..
    :]
    did you have any withdraws or did it take you a long time to stop? Just wondering. Thinking of maybe stopping for some time now, too. :wave:

12. Oh withdrawls and relapses will come . I mean im not weak minded, but i do second guess myself. I have quit for about a month untill 4/20... and i was like. Ay its 4/20 why not blaze... Then after the first rip came the guiltyness. then i knew i had to quit. Then on 4/24 I blazed one bowl. And i beat myself up for ever.. Its not easy, but im trying.

13. get your crusader ass outta here. Please im sure you went through the effort of remaking an account on a cannabis forum only to tell us your quitting. your anti-pot in some way, I can smell the bullshit through my HD monitor. My guess if you are telling the truth cannabis may have had a negative effect on your social life because you dont talk to your stoner buddies when YOUR NOT HIGH. For petes sake if the only time you chill with people is to smoke and you have no bond with them outside of smokin bud THERE NOT YOUR FREIND THERE YOUR TOKE BUDDY.

14. It's great that you're quitting but it's really not something the whole world needs to know about, nor is it that hard.
    I mean, have you ever sucked a dick for marijuana?
    Cuz i've sucked a dick for coke.

15. Cannabis is non habit forming...I've smoked an eigth of dank a day for 6 months straight and ive been clean for 4 months since i got popped wanna know the extent of my withdrawls??? I got sweaty palms the following 3 days.

16. congrats man... It's been said that only a select few people who smoke mj continue to smoke it for the rest of their lives.

I was going to quit for awhile too and then...the homies came thru with a blunt and I'm like, I'll quit later lol. So I have this bowl of kush left and after that I'm done. lol

17. Support...

Wow

18. I dont know why people need to declare that their "quitting"

For me its just going a long period of time without smoking

19. Mmmmmm support...
    [​IMG]