well......FUCK!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by EuDxKing, Sep 1, 2008.

1. This is the funniest thing I think I have ever read.

2. Law =\= Blood

3. QFT

Half sister iis related. Step sister is not.......

lol....

4. The first isn't either you sure it wasn't fan fiction or something ?

5. I don't think i've ever laughed harder at some of these responses. Christ I love this forum.

6. What if your dad cheated on your mom, and your step sister was actually blood sister?

'Your sister's your wife you fuck, your sister's your wife you country phuck!' Voodoo Glow Skulls :p

7. ahahah, champion reply

8. #70 fvaambush, Sep 3, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2008

A pretty ignorant and close minded reply if I do say so myself :rolleyes:

9. Stepsisters are cool to fuck. Half sisters are not.

Having a fat stepsister and a half sister that my friends would call hot is worse than hell.

10. Wow man... just wow. I couldn't ever do something like that, especially with the parents finding out, I have more respect for family and myself.

11. i think a hot step sis would come in handy for those times you want some but don't wanna leave the house...................i mean that's just me

12. That's what the fuck im saying, yo. hahaha fuck it.:smoking:

im baked. aha

13. ITS NOT FUCKING INCEST. its just some legality bullshit that says that they are now "brother and sister". But they have NOTHING in common. No same genes, nothing.

14. dude...your parents united forming a family with you and your step(sister) this means that you are cut off from ever dipping in that cookie jar!!!...i would understand if it was your distant cousin but your sister...dirty muthafucka!

15. In all reality, it's was a great situation. You'd be getting some decent action if it wasn't for your friend.

shame on her

16. yet another family fucking thread. but you should have jsut said SHE STARTED IT!! plus your not related so its all good. kinda weird and awkward but at least your kids wouldnt be retarded

17. LOL that is the truth