well......FUCK!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by EuDxKing, Sep 1, 2008.

1. She's not related in anyway and you knew her before your parents got together. so you have a bed buddy right down the hall. *high five*

2. ur fucked dude, i dont know what to say.
    u dont fuck ur sister. sorry i know theres like 50 people tellin u the same thing but thats seriously sum fucked up shiit

3. your an idiot dude. how is it not incest when she is blood related.

4. did you just read random words in the post? it helps if you read them all.

5. #45 CptDankNuggets, Sep 2, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2008
    Dude that is Fucked up, talking about some incest Shit!

6. Doesn't matter if you met her before your parents were married or not, your family now so thats Fucked up, and it is incest!

7. Yea say whatever you want. My philosophy is no victim no crime. I don't really care who says that's wrong, even on a blood related level. Seriously, I've had to deal with so many people saying my life is all wrong but it really doesn't directly effect any of them. What you do with your lives is about you. Fuck the whole, family shame or embarrassment story, that's because of their own self consciousness ignorant complexes. Do what you want. The only victim in sibling incest would be if you were blood related and had a child which would very likely end up disabled in some way. But that's not you so..

Cheers!

8. i need pics of her to make my final ruling :D

9. whatever man i know how you feel i have a half sister and shes hot and im the horniest mother fucker there is so what the fuck am i supposed to do i know how you feel man but shit i wouldnt fuck her thats just kind of fucked up

10. Completely acceptable.... go for it man!

11. did you yell "your my sister! your my sister!" the whole time?

12. FUCK no! Half sister is blood related you stupid shit, I'm hoping you mean step sister or something because a half sister...you do know that means you share a parent right? Like you have the same mum or dad, blood related. You are fucked up.

13. these people are lost :eek::eek:

14. its completely fair gain yooo

15. This isn't as good as the "i fucked my cousin" thread.

Needs more story!

16. this fuckin guy. i just dont understand. if there in the family...blood or not, its not acceptable. just the way i feel about it.

17. Social norms need to be thrown out the window, or at least updated. The people here who "feel" it's wrong, have no power to fit the world in their own image but rather, follow other people's examples.

Granted, science says there're dangers to incest-born babies, which is why incest is not encouraged, but nothing more beyond that. Fooling around with someone not even blood-related is alright, even if they're "legally" bound by the system which everyone covets so highly. The same system that prohibits marijuana, even if there is very little scientific evidence to back it up.

With that being said, be careful with your "sister", because there're reasons why people strive to follow by example as mentioned above... society can fuck you up if you do something "wrong" as defined by their norms.

18. the only possible reason that would be legitamit enough for you to fuck your step sister is if she is VERY VERY VERY good looking, like there is no such thing as a tiny flaw on her

other then that...well if you were my son id TOTALLY dissown you

19. This man has it right. :hello:

In other words, QFT, IMHO. :D