Well fuck my life!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MnToker, Jan 5, 2009.

1. #1 MnToker, Jan 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2009
    No not really but jesus... So I'm getting ready to go to my GFs so I light one up right? I go into the bathroom maybe 20 minutes later to shave, brush my teeth, etc... I grab my awesome new razor, give it a wink, then noticed it had some hair on it. I was like hey that might irritate my face! So I look closer... hey its mine! duh! So I gave it a blow and shit got all over my face and in my eyes!

Fuck my life GC! No but seriously... had to wipe it off. I'll be back! :eek:

EDIT: Just so its clear I'm not serious...

- Have a nice night everyone -

2. God damn it! :wave:

3. oh-okay...great.

wtf?

4. Lol..

This reminds me of a smoking buddy of mine who was toking in his bathroom before school. When he went to brush his teeth, the hairs, for lack of a better word, on his toothbrush flicked the toothpaste into his eye. He was screaming like hell.

5. Yeah...

well I spilled milk.

6. doesn't sound too bad..in fact, seems like an easy fix...it least you didn't do something really bad, like shave your pubes with just water...oooooh the pain

7. Damn, I feel like a pussy now :(

8. Wow.. that is horrible. I'm glad you're okay.

And really? Quoting yourself a minute later.. you obviously meant to write it like that.

9. Actually I really didn't intend for it to come out that way, but I did read my own post after posting it.

10. ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

11. this has happened 3 times, twice i was sober. i put in my contacts, start brushing my teeth. my drain is fucked up so the sink fills with water. i spit my toothpaste/spit in the sink, and it splashes back up at me somehow! fuckin, water and toothpaste in a contact, very unpleasent lol hate morning..

12. that reminds me of that dude in the liqour store in Superbad, "Fuck my life" *chug chug chug*

13. Haha and that guy reminds me of a guy I personally know!