Well first grow when i get it started i will Journal.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Moikers1, Jul 11, 2008.

1. Well first i'd like to say, hello GC, and thanks for the great community. I have been reading here for about 3 days all to about a good 15 hours of good reading, Grow Journals, Begginer Guides, Better ways to smoke, LTS, SoG, Guides to improving yield, etc.

Well i'm a DEFINATE Noobie, and i figure the best way to learn to grow is well.... Grow. And i have a few questions i would like to ask before i hit the sack, (2:12 AM here). Mostly a lot of budget, yield Q's etc.

First things first. I would like to say I am going to use soil because it seems to be the easiest and cheapest way to go about.

Budget: I have about $100.00 bucks i can spend.

What i Would like to use: I would like to use CFL lighting because it seems to have the easiest access and the only thing im interested in ordering online is seeds.

A Few Questions:
    -Can i get most of my supplies at a Nursery/Wal-Mart/Lowes? (Lights (CFL) Soil, Nutes, Root Toner (Incase i decide to clone)) Etc?
    -Should I go bagseed first, or delve straight into good herb, i was thinking top 44 for quick growth and good yield.
    -Can i use any normal small fan, and also can i use Aluminum Foil as a reflector?
    -What about starting in Small Pots (2 liters) and transplanting into a good sized 1 gallon pot, would that gallon be enough for a good yield.

The Space:
    I Have a closet to work with, about 3'x2'x8' (LxWxH). If I have four good females from some Top44, Treated well with good nutes, and grown in Soil Lit with CFL's About how much would my yield be, cause im not much of a one man smoker and i like to toke up with friends, so i want a good outcome to smoke with the homies.

What Kind of Soil: If you could explain it to a 5 year old (lol) how would you explain, like For Veg BrandWise and For flower the Same like what BrandWise?

If i Do get some clones: Could i go SoG style with like 8 CFL's?

I will put more but im very tired and just can't remember everything, I tried to make it look neat so people are more likely to answer with a good amount of time like i put into my post.

-Moikers
    Thanks and Happy Smokin' :smoking:

2. Sigh... Nobody can help the least bit anyone?

3. >.> (filler)