Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Well Everyone....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lessthanjeezy, May 11, 2011.

1. #1 lessthanjeezy, May 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2011
    Blades, and Bladies,

I have FINALLY after 4 hard years finished my last final and will be graduating next week with a undergrad degree in marketing smoking/vaping virtually every night the past 4 years. Just super pumped it's done and time to start making some cash (to pay off all those loans of course!):hello:

Edit: And Blaze one for me, cause I just had a fat bowl :smoke:

2. Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa I'm graduating from highschool too. Hoora

3. Congrats! Blazin' one for ya, mate.

4. Congrats brotha!! This j is for you :smoking:

5. Congrats to you too then! Yup I walk for graduation from college next Thursday at 9 AM, followed by the fattest of blunts:smoke:

6. Yea gonna roll a joint later for u guys lol. You guys did a senior prank when u guys were in high school? Were planning ours now and we need ideas loooool

7. People at my school didn't have the balls when I graduating high school in '07 but here is what you need to do. Buy a shit load of cheap alarm clocks on ebay or amazon or somthing, set them all for the same time in the middle of the school day, and leave them in your lockers. Hilarity will ensue.:hello:

8. That's actually a really good idea, to bad I never thought of that.

9. sweet good for you

10. Good Job! Congratulations!

11. This bowls for you! ;)

12. Congratulations. Next bowl's for you. Nice.