Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

Well done ma Gees

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Father Ted, Oct 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just thought I would say well done to the developers/mod team whoever who have fixed the site.

I came off for a while because of problems earlier in the year with the site, but the site is working well - no errors at all.

Also the moderation seems to have chilled a wee bit with, what I believe, to be the prophetic appointment of this Chunk character as mod.

Keep up the good work GC bosses.

• Like Like x 5
  2. I'm new here, I'm glad to hear I missed the bad times ;)

3. @Chunk is awesome. We don't always see eye to eye but if you talk to him calmly he listens, hes patient, and kind. hes the best mod you could ask for here and anywhere.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Indeed, I consider him to be very much the man on the Clapham omnibus. Sound geezer.

5. Chunks been here for years. Is that what you meant by your first post? I was a bit confused.

Dang it. Now I'm pouring out my undying love. :D

6. :weed:I simply meant he's an asset to the moderation gang.

7. Thanks for the props to the site and also to Chunk. He is a good one. In fact, all of the Mods and Super Mods are good ones, as far as I am concerned. :) We're grateful to have each and every one of them here to VOLUNTEER to help make the City the best that it can be for all Blades. :D

@Chunk
    @doinYoda
    @Yoda
    @M369
    @IgnorantFool
    @Stylez
    @jmick
    @ICGreen

A big thanks to all of you. You absolutely know how grateful I am for you. :)

• Like Like x 8
  8. People like Chunk are a asset to the human race. Dude is Top notch.
    proud to call him my friend:metal:

• Like Like x 1
  9. City has the best moderator team i ever faced in a community :)

• Like Like x 2
  10. They let the debates flow to be fair. I've had a few rants but after calming down I have mostly realised that the made the right decision.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.