Well Ain't this a B*TCH

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by alpharettatoker, Oct 3, 2009.

1. #1 alpharettatoker, Oct 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2009
    Well so i went back into the ole woods yesterday round 11 in the mournin. Just haulin some tools and a bucket back there to finsh preparing the holes for next season. So i arrived back there its a good 15 minute walk from my house into these woods that are not my property. I begin mix the old newspaper i had sittin in the holes for a good month or so from earlier just seein how everything is coming along and thinkin inside my head my plans for next year. I started diggin a new hole, i put all my dirt i dig up into my bucket and carry it to where i dump my other dirt. So i fill up the bucket for the first time and start to carry it out of the plot alittle ways to the spot. When i start walkin I pass my second plot, something catches my eye in the tree. A FUCKIN BRAND NEW DEER STAND literally bout 10ft from my two plots,I also have a 50 galloon container and about 10 1galloon milk jugs i used for watering this year. Along with ferts, bug sprays, nylon ties all on site. Basecially all the things this guy needed to see to know ima bud grower. As soon as the deer stand was in my sight my heart kinda jumped thinkin, What if there would have been a guy up there? What would I have said ? More importantly what would I do? (besides run for the hills)

Like I said earlier this is a guerilla grow it is not on my property, so i imagine this is that hunters land im growin on and now he has to know, I dont see anyway he cant his deerstand was in view of my huge 50 galloon container. But ya I dropped everything when i saw that deerstand and just booked home left everything there even tools. So now im stuck with finding a making a totally new plot for next season. I love these woods im in now and they are perfect, but I really don't know if its worth it. Looks like its time to get scoutin again :eek:

2. north ga is wheres its at.
    If your where I think you are you wana get your shit back home.
    Dont leave it so they can use it against you.
    Woods in alpharatta? weird...

That kinda sucks that a hunter had to ruin your plot.
    good luck finding a new one:smoke:

3. Im not to worried bout any trouble really except for that hunter and his rifle. I havent broke any laws technically that he can prove, he never saw any plants back there just holes and supplies. But i did tresspass onto his property if it his land and commeted a felony which could have possibly jepordized his land i can't imagine him being "cool" with that goin on... I count my blessings he never saw me that would have be a entire different story:ey:

4. Abandon the plot for sure. It may not end up in any legal trouble but what is to stop this hunter from ripping it out of the ground next year? Depending how dense the woods are you might not have to move very far. I wouldn't use the same plot two years in a row anyhow.

5. Dude, Rifle season starts Oct 17th, but, bow season is on right now. Did you look around for any game camera's? Hope he didn't have any, probably wouldn't have been that close to his stand anyway. Hunters have to be done 30 minutes after sunset, so a night prowl would work except for the camera issue. Sucks, I hate it for you, good luck..

6. #6 alpharettatoker, Oct 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2009
    Nice didnt really stick around long enough to see if he had set up anything i do plan on going back, but its defnitely gona be when its rainin or sumthing or bad weather to make sure no one else is out there. When i was headin back to the spot i heard some leaves crackin in distance chalked it up as a deer movin round. Sure hope it wasnt a pair of beady eyes spyin on me from the distance. I just didnt like how it was set up like there would have been no way i would have seen it till i turned the corner i did to my second plot. And it would have been to late then i could have been in this guys sight if he wanted me 2 be. Makes me think he might have set that up to catch me and while hes back there maby get a few deer. Really made me think my shit over and gona take lot more precautions in future.

7. Yeah. I bow hunt and whenever i'm out hunting I stay up in my treestand till it gets dark to where I need a flashlight to get out of the woods or just enough light to find my way out. And by the way, its a half hour before sunset and a half hour after sunset (morning).

I doubt he had a game camera right near his stand, but I know some hunters who use their camera right under their stand. Who knows. I deer hunt so here is my advice. If you want your things back go in the morning because at this time of the year, deer are usually out in the evenings so the hunters go out around 12-3 PM in the evening.