Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Well, a bong question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AncientStoner, Sep 15, 2009.

1. why would you use the pool water when you can use tap water? what a off ball question. Anyway a real downstem is about all you have for options. go browse your local hardware store an find something metal that would work.

2. a grav bong doesnt do anything with the water, the water just provides suction to complete the vacumm it doesnt matter wtf is in it. it could be urine and it'll still do the same thing just dont suck it into your mouth

3. He be smoking on that wood man.

4. a bong isnt necessary man...

just wait till you have enough money to get a descent downstem

its better than writing yourself a death sentence using aluminum foil...

5. Hm, seem like I'm going to have 40 buck instead so I guess I'll buy the stem, problem solved Woohoo.

6. YAY!!!!:yay::yay::yay::yay:

have fun with the bong,if you have a grinder,i suggest you get a 1 dollar pack of screens too :bongin::bongin::bongin:

7. doubt ur find anything to fit in there that is healthy, just buy a new stem for 10, and spend the rest on bud :smoking: