**Welcome to the Shroom Lab**

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by flex40, Jan 8, 2007.

1. Picture Updates, Growth is great and the mushroom quality is exceptional.

FLEX

Attached Files:

2. awesome grow! +rep I want to try this. I havent done shrooms and wont, but i know a lot of people who would buy them from me!

3. hehe thats why i do it ;)

FLEX

4. how easy would it be to just grow shrooms without the kits? we get liberty caps (oh, and for the person from b.c who gets liberties, i get that 'poisoned' kinda 'dark' feelin when im on shrooms. but it alters my perception and is still an amazing trip give it 150-200 liberties.) so basically could i just give the right conditions? i seen a pic of bird seed + horse shit..someone pleas explain? would i NEED a spore syringe and kit etc etc?

5. Wow, long time no update.. got a ton of pictures for y'all. Cambodian grow went well, got about 58g dry total off the cambo cakes.. not bad for 1/4 pints cakes.

I have the Golden teachers up and running. here are some pictures, the cakes are twice as large, and the growth is phenominal. Today is harvest day for flush #1 and im all smiles with what ive got so far.. Enjoy the pics.

FLEX

Attached Files:

6. More pics!

FLEX

Attached Files:

7. Even More Pics!

FLEX

Attached Files:

8. And More.. lets here wat you guys think! leave a reply :cool:

FLEX

Attached Files:

9. damn they look awesome...i want some!! :hello:

10. lol thanks man, i love the trip off the golden teachers. its takes me 2grams and i have an awesome body high, and pretty impressive visuals.

FLEX

11. Damn that looks gerreattttttttt...lol yeah good job!

12. hey man i jus ordered cambodian, golden teacher, and hawiian spores from sporelab..i gota get supplies...wat do i need?

13. 420-420, cool! your gonna have lots of fun!. Supply wise, check out the begining of my journal, Your gonna need Jars (i'd suggest 0.5pint Wide Mouth Canning Jars), substrate (i chose Coarse ground Vermiculite), food (i chose pre-milled brown rice flour), water, a pressure cooker (or atleast a couple large pots with lids) and some large rubbermaid containers. That should get ya going right now, in the future for a vegitation chamber, i would suggest 2 rubbermaid tubs, perlite, ultrasonic humidifier, flourcent light tube, pre-cut piece of glass, Hygrometer/Thermometer but these supplies can wait until you have innoculated all your jars and are waiting to birth them.

Hey Mikepmc74, thank you, i feel that i am very well versed in the production of psilicybin containing mushrooms. What seems to be problem you are having?

-FLEX

14. bumpizzle

15. you are god.

16. lol, well.. i wouldnt go that far... but thanks :)

FLEX

17. Well, ive officially switch production over from Golden Teachers to Tapalias. Total dry weight from the production of the GTs was approx. 3.5oz, not too shabby. 12 Tapalia 0.5pint cakes are on the go right now, photo updates within the next couple days.

FLEX

18. i gotta agree, you are god

19. hey man, those look awesome, hats off to your grow. I've got my grow just starting to develop their pinheads myself. I'll post some pics when they start to fruit for comments.

grats!:hello:

20. Nice shrooms, where did you buy the stuff to grow them, waiting a whole year till next season does my head in, id rather grow them all year round ^_^