welcome to my green house

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by LordK, Sep 25, 2009.

1. this is a few shots from 3 days ago from inside my green house. its barneys farm G13/haze and G13 labs pure power. im fighting powdery mold and so far winning hopefully all goes well they started flowering around the 17thish of aug there are 2 scrog g13/haze and one i trained im not doing scrog out doors again, too much work and green house is a must in my climate. well i take it back im gonna scrog the church from greenhouse next year cause it doesnt mold. the scrog g13/haze are in 18 gallon totes and are monsters

this is my pure power
    [​IMG]

my scrog haze
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

this is my trained haze i grew it pointing north on its side then in the beg of august i turned it and it trained out awesome hardly and maintenance training is the way to go with this strain i have had awesome luck inside with it.
    [​IMG]

these are a week and a half old now im gonna get some new ones up by monday

2. those plants look so good :D

3. thank you for the nice welcome.... +rep....

4. thanks guys thats nothing compared to now its been 75-85 for the last week and no clouds crazy for the PNW

5. thats insane bro, mad props. :D

6. its only 4 plants im way below my limit of 15

7. 4 plants that look like theyre on roids man haha :)

8. might as well be i have pretty much advanced nutrients product line up. i swear by them 100% you should see my indoor plants they are 3-4 oz in a 2 gallon on the g13 haze and on the pure power i just pulled 1.5oz of a 2.5 quart pot with their connoisseur that stuff is amazing i wish i would have used it outdoor this summer my should would be almost doubled in size. keep and eye out for when i post some more recent pics i will try to do it tomorrow the nugs are mamoth now if i scrog again next year im gonna have to make it way bigger atleast 6x6 per plant in the 18 gallon tote

9. #9 LordK, Sep 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2009
    some updated photos

g13/haze
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

purepower
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Is that a dehumidifier out side in ur green house

11. yea it is

12. #12 LordK, Oct 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2009
    an update from today

my pure power
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

my baneys g13haze

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. by the way this is my first outdoor grow ever i and it looks like ive been doing it forever! i have had no help it just seems my thumb is super green! ive been growing indoor since may. i was really hoping for some more good input i like to hear other peoples excitement!!

14. that looks insane wish i had the resources to do a outdoor in a greenhouse rather than tree lines and fields I got a lot seized/robbed is that in a nice location or on your property

15. its on my mother in laws property its an ok spot belive my parinoia is very high! thanks for reminding me

16. here are some more updated shots from 10-5-09

they are getting huge
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

look close at this pic you can really see the indica dom genetics in this bud there are 7 buds that look like this, the rest look like haze
    [​IMG]

17. i take it back it isnt just a few brances that look like that its the whole plant. its so weird how two of the same plant can bring out differnt genetics. i like the indica dom one better even though it isnt the way the g13 haze should look. the other plant is the to T of what barneys advertises.

18. [​IMG]

dude that plant waaay in the back looks weird. i'ld pull it and throw it out before it makes your whole crop dissapear .... :rolleyes:

19. It actually moved its self the other day didn't seem to like foliar spray too much

20. we need new pics! :D im sure those buds have already swelled up a bunch since the last ones you uploaded :)