welcome to GC, nikachu90

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by SuicidalSoldier, Oct 2, 2012.

1. Hey fellow city dwellers.
    Thought I'd post a welcome thread for my good...erm...friend(yeah lets go with that :wink:) Nikki ( nikachu90 ).

She aims to learn about growing techniques and setup, and - naturally(pun intended:D) - I suggested grasscity as the perfect place what with everyone being so cool and the trolls being kept in their cages =)

So without further adue(sp?), I welcome her to GC and ask that you all blow your smoke and good vibrations her way

:wave: :smoke: :hippie: :poke:

Peace and Love <3

2. Only because I like your avatar man! Haha

3. Where she at? Welcome to the city wherever you are Nikachu90 :wave:

:bongin:

*there you be ^ :smoking:

4. My apologies for posting this in the wrong area, if a mod could move us that'd be awesome.
    My bad, i failed to recognise lol

Anyway, I hope she has as good and hepful a time here as I most certainly have =)

Peace and Love <3

5. What a unique concept, having a PR man for your debut; welcome the the community. Jump on in and start asking questions; everybody here knows everything, lol.
    ;)

6. Happy toking nikachu90, Hope you find the city to your liking :bongin:

7. At the top of the thread, there should be a button called THREAD TOOLS, I believe you can move it from there yourself since you started the thread.

But welcome to the city nikachu, you are now a blade.

8. Welcome! I'm positive you'll enjoy your time here. Looking forward to seeing your posts. :D

9. Welcome to the city! Your name makes me laugh. I expect good things Nikachu.
    [​IMG]

10. ^^haha black pikachu, thats awsome :laughing:

11. Damn you have spokesperson and everything. Im impressed

12. Welcome! :smoke:

13. What other race of pikachus are there?
    Anyway, welcome! :bongin:

14. Hey thanks everyone :) really glad a good friend has recommended GC to me , just hope i can get to grip using this as its the first time ive used a forum ever haha > i know sad lol :p x

15. Welcome to the City, I hope many good vibes and dank bowls come your way.