Welcome our newest Moderators!!

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by IndianaToker, Jul 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Please welcome our newest Moderators to the City! The new Mods are: Wykid, Diamond Rasta, delaWHERE?, GreenLantern420 and TokinBlue. In no particular order! :p

We hope that you will show them the same respect that you show the rest of the City staff and remember that they\'re here to help you and the forums. Please make them feel welcome! :)

Here is Grasscity\'s updated forum hierarchy. Keep in mind that Reform MaryJane Laws and I are the main point of contact for anything to do with the forums, always come to us directly and not SJ, Jimmy or Sjaak.

Webmaster/Owner of Grasscity.com:
    superjoint

Technical Administrators:
    Jimmy Shelter
    sjaak

Forum Administrators:
    IndianaToker
    Reform MaryJane Laws

Super Moderators:
    highawatha
    IGotTheCottons
    RuMJiL (Reform MaryJane Laws\'s test account)
    the sleuth (IndianaToker\'s test account)
    TheHempress
    unoit

Moderators:
    delaWHERE?
    DiAmOnD RaStA
    gravy
    GreenLantern420
    overgrowray
    Stylez1877
    TokinBlue
    Wykid

2. [COLOR=\"Green\"]Congrats to the new Mods!!! :D[/COLOR]

3. Couldn\'t have picked better canidates. Congrats to all the new mods! The suspence was well worth it.

4. Congradulations everyone :D I\'ll spark my next bowl when I get one for you all.

5. congrats to all our new mods :hello::D:wave:

and wykid dont let the power go to your head:cool: ...........naw just playin:laughing:

you all will make great mods:smoking::gc_rocks:

6. congradulations all....

7. Thanks for the Welcomes :love:

love you blades and bladies:smoke: :gc_rocks:

8. Congratz to the new mods. I hope you all do a excellent job. I wish I knew we had to apply =(

-AFD

9. Thanks everyone! :D

10. congrats to the new mods, i dont think they could\'ve picked better mods.

11. perfect choices, but does anyone know what happened to dbw?

12. I do believe that myspace could quite possibly stolen her soul..:eek:

13. Congrats guys.

14. Congrats dudes!! :cool:

15. Perfect choices, well except maybe for one. I\'m not sure if that person is particularly well-suited for this task, but I\'m sure you had reason to choose them...

Lol, I want to know, how many of the new moderators were just like, \"That dirtbag, he was talking about me!\".

No, but seriously, congrats to everyone, good choices.

16. nope, not me. I was just sitting here thinking \"who the hell could he possibly think of like that. \"

then i got lost in thought for 10 minutes with Dumb and Dumber in the background and arrived at the thought that i wasnt thinking about anything.

:love:

17. indeed congrats to the new mods

18. Yes, congradulations to all the new moderaters. I\'m sure you guys will make an excellent addition to the moderating staff, and will help to keep the negative vibes out of gc.

... i noticed something else on the main page this morning.

Happy birthday greenlantern!

19. con-fucking-gratulations guys.... what a great new crop of mods to take the city into the future...and let me just say, i\'m proud to be on board :smoking:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.