Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Welcome me back blades.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nascarfan, May 9, 2018.

1. Haven't consumed marijuana at all in years. Involved getting caught by parents when I lived with them in my late teens/early 20s, then lived with roommates who weren't cool with it, and there was work, and then it just didn't fit with my life for a while. But I'm on a fairly long job trajectory now where I know I won't be drug tested and I live alone.

It's also legal in my state now, so I thought fuck it, why not? Guys I'm kinda freaking out a little. I drove two cities away from where I live, walked into a weed store, and bought it. In a store. No recommendation. Just walked in, flashed my ID, and made a purchase. No calling 5 different people to find one who both wasn't busy, and had weed to sell. No sketchy hand offs. No worry about getting ripped off, or getting pulled over. It was like going to Walmart and buying pants.

I didn't even have to buy buds. I bought a vape. Like an e-cigarette. Holy crap. Things sure have changed. I'm gonna try it out later tonight.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Long time no see, Welcome back.

:smoke:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. That's great man. When I first walked into a rec legal dispensary, my thoughts were a lot like yours. I couldn't believe I could just show my license, pick out some weed, smell it see the buds, etc. and then just leave safely after buying it.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Oh god. I fucked up guys. I'm way higher than I ment to be. I got the webcam vision.

5. We’ve come a long way baby.

Welcome back

F0E4D7A6-419E-4668-B6F5-96D56AF9F6CF.jpeg

6. Welcome back and enjoy the legal stores. I just got my med card and have been able to go into dispensaries and purchase my cannabis which has been very nice. Now just need more selection in my state!