Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weirdest weed I've ever smoked in my life?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tropical Goo, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Okay, this seriously happened to me and my bros today. We went to get an 8th from my usual dude and we get it and the shit is like shwag ass looking brown as fuck but it had purple leaves on it and it was frostier than a mother fucker. Weirdest thing, it smelled like tootsie roll. My guy literally said "Dude tastes and smells like straight up tootsie roll but its some bomb ass shit." and I smoked a bowl with him. I was so fucking high off of this shit, so I go back to my friends and we smoke that shit and we're like we want more and so we hit up a DIFFERENT dude, and went and got a gram from him and it was the same bud! In the same type of baggie! But they had no relation with each other haha. So again we get very high. What the fuck happened?! What is this stuff?!

2. it is laced with meth and you are now going crazy

3. #3 Hot Rod, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    This is the only logical answer lmao

4. its weed.

5. Umm maybe they get it from the same source?

6. ye maybe it's the local harvest or something

7. lolwut?

8. I think it was some brown/purple weed that smelled like tootsie roll, yo.

9. It's called tootsie Kush

10. tootsie roll roll roll your joint

11. I mean It sounds like a good thing so you should try to sit back and enjoy the tootsie herb. :)

12. maybe some chocolate thai stick you got your hands on ...looks like shwag, smells like chocolate and gets you high as fuck. good shit

13. learn some english

14. I was really high. I have a high alter-ego where I get incredibly black.
    Lay off, bro..