Weirdest 'trip' ever...amanita muscaria

Discussion in 'General' started by mascarasnake, Jan 5, 2007.

1. I've just gotten over a stomach virus so ingesting fungi probably wasn't a smart idea.

Tried these shrooms last night, ate a 6g cap at about midnight and for an hour and a half I was sweating my ass off and was pretty nauseous (odd considering I actually liked the taste of the cap). While waiting for the nausea to pass, I fell asleep on the couch and woke up at around quarter to 7:00, my mom was telling me to wake up and get to school. I assume this would be around point where it's the tail end of the trip.

Oddly enough though, I kept falling back asleep thinking that that was what she wanted me to do, I was so fucking out of it. My dad finally shook me and asked me if I was going to school and said he'd drive me; I woke up with a start and walked around trying to find my coat worrying that they would think I was completely fucked up. I felt completely disconnected from my body and thought I was floating; that's really the only way I can describe it; it was a lot different from the 'tail end' of my last psilocybin trip. Got my coat on, oddly enough I found my bookbag and put it in the car...and 5 minutes later we had to pull over so I could yak on the side of the road. He immediately brought me home, I crashed on the couch again and woke up around noon feeling completely normal.

I slept through the trip, obviously, but what's the peak of the trip like? I'll probably try these again sometime.

2. Thats crazy, I never had the balls to be on anything other than weed around my parents, especially tripping at home? Forget it, I'd probably would have end up doing some crazy shit like running into my parents bedroom naked while they're sleeping and dive out the window.

3. never even drunk ?

4. i heard about those mushrooms, arnt they legal? i heard they just make you really sick, and thats about it?

5. Alcohol never really appealed to me. If you go to a party and everyone has a drink in their hand and you see a kid walking around with a blunt in his mouth and no drink, that'll be me! :wave:

6. No, they actually work but you have to buy the correct strain to make sure you're not poisoning yourself, and even when you have the right strain it's usually not recommended to ingest over 15g, I'm scared to go above 10g myself. Legal to buy, not sure about the consumption part.

All I know is that I'm never tripping at home again. That shit's too risky.

7. shiiiiit man i use to be like that too

everyone was drinking and i was with my pothead friends smoking weed outside