Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weirdest things your dealer has bagged your bud in?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by erizzle55, Jan 23, 2013.

1. I've had it given to me in foil, ripped off parts of grocery store bags, or sometimes I've had the nugs handed to me with nothing to hold them in. It's always puzzled me that a dealer won't buy plastic bags to sell their shit in. Like cmon their like 99 cents a box.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I've had nugs handed to me with no bag, wrapped in newspaper, and in a plastic package for car light bulbs ( the clear part that you rip off ) that's all I can think of right meow but yeah dealers be geekin 

3. az long az getz u fukin high den doezntt mater even if wrap in old azz sticckyy plaztic :smoking:

4. My dealer put my half O in a mike and Ike's box haha

Life's better with a little green

5. One time it was in a candy bar wrapper and there was melted chocolate all over it. Boy was i pissed.

6. #546 bongs4days, Aug 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2014
    I once got 2 grams wrapped in a taco bell recipt. I didn't mind at all, since I only payed $10 for it :smoke:

7. A empty water bottle. Really your that faded shoving nuggs in a plastic bottle. I Had to dissect the thing.

8. Should have handed the bottle back to him. I'd rather have a 40 gallon trash bag than a water bottle.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. In a condom then swallowed and shit out once back inside the prison yard

10. A box built out of lego bricks for an O. That was a while back.

11. I once had a dude give it to me wrapped in the mcdonalds burger paper that they put around the mc'doubles 

also my old drug dealer once gave some bud to me in a wedding ring box and he like showed it and opened it up to reveal all the bud like he was proposing to me lol

12. you must be easy, only a couple grams fit in a ring box.....

13. One dealer I know never has bags, he just hands you it and you have to find something. But the weirdest is a walmart plastic bag. I know a friend that got his in aluminum foil in high school.

High school dealers need to hit up zip lock.

14. It would have to be aluminum foil. I'm sure to the wandering eye it looks like something you wouldn't put in a rolling paper. :laughing:

15. My least favourite is definitely the tore off piece of a plastic walmart shopping just wrapped around nugs. Ultra ghetto  <_<

16. I've only ever received my weed in the usual small, smell proof ziplock-type baggies, but I have dealed out a couple of grams using a piece of the plastic bag that I store my used fleshlight in.

Only to the people I really dislike though, which is only like two people.

17. My friend and I would pick up weight together and sometimes I had to go to work before we could split it, so she would weigh it out and bring it to me at work in a Dunkin Donuts cup.
    My boss and coworkers never caught on.

18. Friends had a dealer that always wrapped his weed in toilet paper, fuck that though.

My guy once just have me a 1/4oz bud without a bag, that was pretty difficult to travel with.

19. once she was tryna be stealth and put it in a Doritos bag.... then another time she was bein ghetto and took a 5x5 of plastic bag, wrapped the bud and melted it with a lighter to seal it.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

20. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409725146.071244.jpg I sold this to someone once lmfao