Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weirdest thing your weed came in?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by weedski, Jul 6, 2009.

1. Those Bob Marley mellow mood drinks are awesome, especially while you're smoking. My favorite is probably either berry or black tea.

2. Dumped in the hands is ridiculous. Who does that?
    I've had a tiny tampon box handed to me. A cleaned out dog food can!

3. An a&w burger bag, with the burger inside :)

4. Inside an pretzel m&ms box it was only three eights though

5. In a green pringles can :D :D :D

6. Oh I just remembered inside an empty but stinky BBQ chip bag. Totally gross and greasy, why would anyone do that. Granted I didn't complain. I'd maim someone for that smelly bbq chip bag filled not with chips right now.

7. I have delivered a care package to somebody in a padded envelope with postage and an address to the IRS. I figure cops will be unlikely to open that and would probably need a court order vs just saying they thought they smelled something.

8. Guy gave me it in rolled up duck tape....so pissed by the time I unwrapped it half of it was stuck to the tape

9. Lmao what kind of retard would do that

10. Pot head

11. Paper towels, school paper, foil, candy wrappers, just the nugs themselves, paper plate, altoids tin... The list goes on but thats how it was back in high school. If ya wanted weed, ya didnt complain about what it came in usually. Unless its an orange peel or some fuck shit like that, im fine woth just being able to smoke.

12. It's funny how many people I've seen posting here, who say that they had the attitude in high school of "whatever, at least I got some weed". Certainly wouldn't have put up with a lot of this shit when I was in high school, no offense to y'all. It wasn't like I couldn't easily get some elsewhere.

13. If my dealer tried to put my weed in most of the stuff on this thread I would just take my money somewhere else.

14. Toilet paper. You know damn well this shit is gunna tear on me the moment i set it down anywhere. And are you implying that your weed is shit?!

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx **Top shelf only please**

15. First time picking up from newest guy he gave it to me in a plastic Easter egg. Rest of the drop offs where in Lil baggies, which I keep when I need to give some to my friends

16. I ya this one time I picked it up in a used ( and washed) tobacco chew container. I thought it was pretty cool

17. Bought a qp in a wal mart bag once shit made me laugh. Got sum ina double cup once lol so u i hadda get sum of that juice to ya feel me?

Sent From Pluto

18. Why do I have a nagging suspicion that weed you got is from China?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. My dealer gave me an eighth in a lean cuisine frozen meal box. Seemed a little over kill to me. Coulda just put it in a ziploc and handed it to me

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. it coulda it was like some purpleish mids. Never seen no ish like that before lmao

Sent From Pluto