Weirdest thing that's ever happened to me

Discussion in 'General' started by MarleyIsaLegend, Jun 10, 2012.

1. Hey guys I just woke up from the craziest shit ever. Everybody has dreams that they feel is completely real I'm sure. But I just now completely gained consciousness of what I feel was possibly sleep walking or something. I remember opening my eyes and then falling back into this state multiple times. One part I remember standing at my door and not knowing how I got there but my body was almost completely numb so I had to hold on to something to get back to my bed and when I got there I didn't know how to move my covers or lay down so I just jumped onto them. Half the time during this experience I was like ” Hell yeah, this is awesome!” And the other half I was scared to death that I was going to stay like that. There was other stuff that happened but I can't completely remember them. Has anybody else experienced something like this? I'm still freaking out over it haha.

2. thats weird

3. Maybe you astral projected.

4. Sounds definitely like astral projection. Something that is completely possible.

Or Maybe lucid dreaming?? Idk

5. When I was 10 I used to sleep walk to random places and start buggin the fuck out cause I thought I was seeing aliens or some shit, had to eventually see a sleep doctor. I remember waking up for a few seconds here and there and experiencing the worst anxiety of my life. Had to be bad if I remembered it 10 years later lol

6. Whoa, that's crazy...

7. I once had a lucid dream, in which I had another lucid dream, in which I woke up, into another lucid dream, in which I woke up and texted my girlfriend about it. Definitely one of the weirdest times of my life.

8. I have not had an experience like this :confused_2:

It could be that it was an astral projection, that's a highly likely possibility. :D

9. I'm not familiar with astral projection. I'm gonna have to search this up haha.

10. It really was, but I feel it could have been spiritual so I want to have something like it happen again

11. Maybe your place is haunted and a spirit or demon possessed you while you were sleeping.

12. We have a ghost, but she is really friendly and doesn't bother anyone and rarely makes an appearance. When I first seen her I got pretty freaked out, but now when I see shit out of the corner of my eye I'm like "Hey hun, how are you today?":smoke:

13. Who you going to call???

GHOSTBUSTERS!!