Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weirdest thing happened to me..and its kinda buggin me

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dublz, Aug 1, 2006.

1. Hey...been smokin for 3 years now...so ive smoked a lot of weed. And i gotta say...every single time ive smoked weed...never once...did i ever feel...well..shitty. I always felt mad high...maybe tired...or stoned...or very chilled out, stupid, dazed even. But today something different happened after that...i got sick. I got to feel really hot...and light headed all of a sudden. So, feeling sick, i was like yo guys i think ima go for a walk for a sec. ill be right back. (we were smoking on the steps behind this store, its like the "chill spot" i guess you could say lol) anyways...so i walk down the parking lot, a lil further down behind the store, ( it was dark obvoisly, this was like 11:20pm) and i kneel down to tie my shoe cause i felt sick to my stomach, and sorry for those who got weak stomachs, but yea, i hurled. I threw up...nothing like this ever has happened to me during or after smoking weed. Now i still feel a lil weird but i think thats just cause im panicing, i need to chill out...maybe im just really tired...idk...i g2g...i dont feel that great :-( what do you guys think...also...the blunt...it was chocolate..it was lil phunky...i dont think the weed was laced tho...idk...the high at first was normal...:confused:

2. you smoked too much, no?

thats the only time i ever panic after smoking.....and i have only thrown up once after smoking (not including once when i was really drunk)......

smoke too much and those are the symptoms...lesson learned the hard way i guess...lol

3. I know if I smoke on an empty stomach or dehydrated sometimes i feel sick- but then sometimes if u smoke too much u get that panicky feeling-- did you eat enough today and drink enough water- the hot weather may make you feel sick if u don't drink enough fluids and then smoke weed which dehydrates you- thats my input- hope u feel better....peace, faery

4. similar has happened to me when i smoked a blunt, but the reason for this is the amount of tobacco consumed, considering my body isn't used to it, and i might occasionally have a few or more cigs at a party or whatever and than i might feel similar to the way you described, just sick with a normal high.

(the incident where i felt sick and about to puke was when i smoked an entire blunt, which is a lot of tobacco) also chocolate flavored cigars are usually a lot thicker and not as pleasureable a smoke as other choices.

5. Dehydration? stale blunt? panic attack? green fever? sounds like it could be any one of those.

6. The EXACT same thing happened to me last night. Me and 2 of my friends smoked about a quarter and I felt great. Then later in the night I smoked a few ciggarettes and another bowl to my face and I wanted to die. I felt so shitty I had to go inside and make myself throw up. I was so light headed and I was like dripping sweat even though it wasn't even hot out.

Pretty gay way to end what was a really great night.

7. one time, i was standing in line for McDiks and i started having this SUPER head rush, and i was all whiting out and bumping into everyone, after it was over i sat down and felt mad sickm, i had a cold sweat , and man was it ever bad, no clue what to call it but its happined to my homie twice and me once

8. It could be lots of things....the extreme heat, dehydration, just straight up stomach issue. Chances are good that it has nothing to do with the pot.

9. happened too me twice smokein weed

10. i puke if i smoke too much in a short amount of time, ecspecially if im drinking too

11. yeaaa sounds like what happened to me. i got really hot so i took my jacket off...it was light tho. Just cause theres mad misquitos out so i didnt wanna get eaten alive lol. But we only smoked 2 blunts...or about 40 worth of weed..ive smoked a querter in one seating...and been absolutley fine lol so idk. a lot of you said the heat, not eating enough....and yea i think that had something to do with it. I hadnt eaten much all day...so maybe all that shit just made me feel shitty...and i did have super kotton mouth haha but i was too far from my house and we spent our money on 2 dutchesand weed lol

12. yea lol nah i dont think it was the weed...a. its been mad hot here all week...today we actually have a heat advisory. even at night it dont get that cool, not this week anyways. So i think it was the heat and the fact that i was prolly dehydrated cause we had to walk to go get the dutches...walk to get the weed...and then walk back to our smoke spot lol so a lot of walking...2 ducthes and no drink or food...i guess later you can expect a lil puke or 2 haha but i was just totally shocked...id never gotten that way with weed...and i hope it was the first and last time lol oh

13. question...cause you mentioned stale blunt...i didnt roll...my best friend rolled the blunt cause she rolls better than me and my other friend haha but she mentioned "powder" on the blunt...maybe it was really stale? it was a chocolate blunt...and fuckin thing went out about 10 times while we were smoking it...i think were just gonna stick to what we normally get...dutch masters...lol

14. it could be...but i think its more than that...but if it was then yea lol lesson definitley learned! lol but ive smoked a ton of weed and never felt anything like that...if anything i felt good all day lol idk...weird...but thanx for everyones help!! lol

15. It happens to the best of us, I puked once of a phatty pisser toke (gravity bong). Dont let it bring you down, or ruin your experiences in getting high for the future.

16. word, ive felt like that before, vision gone completely white, couldn't stand straight, kinda felt like a mini heat stroke or somethin

17. I got like that once because I had taken a medical grade hash pill (51% THC) and then (unknowingly) ate a large plate of weed pasta. I was soooo high and started bugging out it sucked. Then I passed out.

18. Had this happen to me twice. First time was after smoking my first blunt (think it was maybe tobacco paper or something) and one was a small bong or pipe or something.

Both times I felt completely fine after smoking but then I would go into bathroom to like brush my teeth / wash my mouth I would get really hot for a second and then just puke once or twice, spit, and then I felt completely fine.