Weirdest thing ever smoked from?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by SuperSaiyanStoner, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Made a gravity bong out of a plastic jack-o'-lantern and it was actually really nice! Had a handle and everything.

2. Actually no it wasn't the only option LOL. Me and my boy had a gravity bong already made, but his brother in law (a big ole redneck) was like "check this shit out". The rest was history LOL.

3. Tie, at first I thought of an apple that my friend stuck a titanium universal dab nail in the top of and used a tube from a respirator to turn it into a rig to hit some dabs, but then I remembered at this party soooo many years ago my friends friend brought two giant pipes he had built out of paintball gun parts lmao. ​
    You had to have a f'ton of bud but man would those things get you ripped. [​IMG]

4. A VW camper van money box, a bus ticket and some tape. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1451557084.040918.jpg

5. Air mattress electric pump. Take the intake and ghetto modify it so a pipe or bowl will fit. easy way is a metal pipe that screws together and duct tape. Be sure you have a large bowl to hold several grams of ganja at a time. A blunt works too. Once you load it up, get as many people as you can in a car or closet. Then turn the pump on and spark it up.

Then hit it directly off of the exhaust of the pump or just let it pour smoke out and chill. It hit boxes like a beast. Everyone gets high. It just uses a lot of weed. That and trying to hit it directly from the pump is a choke fest. You'll burn through a few grams of ganja in under 30 seconds lol! It makes the room or car so smokey for the first 5 minutes you can't hardly see anyone!

That has got to be one of the worst ways I have smoked ganja. Eyes were burning and red as demon eyes, my throat was sore and scratchy and my lungs felt like I was fighting a forest fire.

6. I made a bowl out of a compressed ball of bread.

7. toilet paper. it fell apart midway.