Weirdest thing ever smoked from?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by SuperSaiyanStoner, Jan 14, 2014.

1. bong made from a gatorade bottle, a highlighter and a trombone mouthpiece. I was young and stupid haha.

2. one time in high school i got a milk carton from lunch and went to the park to smoke out of it.

3. #323 PuppyMonkeyBaby, Sep 8, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2015
    Made a pipe from a small captain Morgans bottle, part of a funnel and a lot of hot glue

4. Hollowed out a bubble blowing pipe and used that (plastic )

Classic aluminum can (just once!)

Plenty of homemade bongs with metal downstems

Homemade deer antler pipes

Emptied cigarette

And most likely a few more

5. #325 Jordansdatniqqa, Sep 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2015
    this guy told me he had papers but then it turned out it was shoe box paper........... And the funny part is he SWORE it was real papers.. lmao until i kept pressing him about it then he finally admitted it hahahahahah. I took one hit and let him burn thatdown himself lol

• Like Like x 1
  6. I made some shitty gravity bong out of a dollar store water bottle, a bowl that was sized very poorly, and some aluminum foil for the bowl. It worked, but holy shit it was terrible. Oh god it was such a shitty rig.

7. buckets, lunges, coke can, hot knives, pipe made from the skull of a gorilla, zebra and rhino.

8. It was really bad, but I had a piece of 1/4" copper pipe about 6" long. I put a bit of foil at the end of it, poked holes, packed it up, and lit. It was awkward having to hold it straight up in the air and be under it...but hey, gotta do what you gotta do to get high, am I right? [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  9. Probably a funnel lol

10. I once made a pipe from a sweet potato. Worked pretty decently but was unable to eat the potato after.

11. One day we were smoking out of a pipe made of foil from cigarette packets...

12. Aluminum foil molded into a bowl shape, yuck.

13. I once was stranded in the back 40 with no papes / pipe. :eek:

I hand killed a deer, and utilized the intestinal tract for a pipe.
    I placed the weed in the ass hole, and smoked thru windpipe.

It work's great...:rolleyes:

• Like Like x 2
  14. Smoked out of a dog bone once for shits n' giggles at a party. It didn't turn out that bad as long as you were careful not to burn the bone.

15. Yes...I had one about 15-20 years ago my dad got out of the album he found at a goodwill. Took a couple ounces to fill if I remember correctly.

16. A ceramic VW campervan money box and a bus ticket
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1443366184.987174.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. i once built a bong made of dead hookers.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Pringles Can bong!