Weirdest text I've ever gotten...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by psilopsyche, Nov 21, 2011.

1. Its not a problem. I was expecting a text from a girl i met online, and asked if it was amanda. Then i looked in my recent calls and saw it was the guy i encountered at work. He was like"oh i guess i know who your crush is." and he also said that he "had a blonde moment" not realizing it was the guy from my work.:eek:

And i would take it for a compliment if somebody would compliment me that wasnt gay:eek:

2. I got a text once from a friend who asked me if I wiped my ass standing up or sitting down on the toilet...apparently she polled her friends.

I'm not sure why...

3. sounds like somebody has some daddy issues^^^jk. that is weird as fuck though

4. [quote name='"psilopsyche"']Okay now I KNOW it wasn't her.

He just sent me a pic of his dick.[/quote]

ahahaha classic

5. [quote name='"Macka B"']
    Its not a problem. I was expecting a text from a girl i met online, and asked if it was amanda. Then i looked in my recent calls and saw it was the guy i encountered at work. He was like"oh i guess i know who your crush is." and he also said that he "had a blonde moment" not realizing it was the guy from my work.:eek:

And i would take it for a compliment if somebody would compliment me that wasnt gay:eek:[/quote]

Honestly gender shouldn't matter in my opinion... A compliment is a compliment lol.

6. It doesnt, but tbh, it is nicer to get a compliment from a girl than a guy.I know its sitll a compliment and appreciate it, but i recently found out what a "bear" is in the gay community and apparently i look like one hahahaha

7. [quote name='"Macka B"']
    It doesnt, but tbh, it is nicer to get a compliment from a girl than a guy.I know its sitll a compliment and appreciate it, but i recently found out what a "bear" is in the gay community and apparently i look like one hahahaha[/quote]

I get what you mean. And hahahahaa oh damn that's funny.

8. What the hell is a bear?

9. [quote name='"Mister Anderson"']What the hell is a bear?[/quote]

A very manly, very hairy, gay man.

10. That's kinda what I thought.. If I were gay that would definitely not be my type lol

11. [quote name='"Mister Anderson"']

That's kinda what I thought.. If I were gay that would definitely not be my type lol[/quote]

Mine either :laughing: I like my men to be hairless for the most part.

12. Oh, and a little update:

I got a text from him tonight (from his phone this time) and apparently, he thinks I'm just "playing gay" to get with her.

:laughing: Yeah, right. :rolleyes:

13. Straight up tell him to come over then LOL

14. [quote name='"Mister Anderson"']

Straight up tell him to come over then LOL[/quote]

Thing is, I live four hours away too! :laughing: I think someone's just a LITTLE insecure.

15. Get your dick hard and send him a picture. Tell him, "I'm playing gay? You gave me this just by texting me." xD

16. [quote name='"Freakshow"']Get your dick hard and send him a picture. Tell him, "I'm playing gay? You gave me this just by texting me." xD[/quote]

Ahahaha brilliant!

17. everyones gay in OP's story, and the guy is an asshole. end of story

18. really?? No foolin?!?

[​IMG]

19. [quote name='"[[jamminout']]"]

really?? No foolin?!?

[/quote]

:eek::eek: You can have the thread just don't kill me! :cry:

Seriously though, yeah. I mean it's not really going off topic really... I was actually hoping more people would post theirs just for the lulz

20. hmmm......

I can't think of any right now but thats probably cause I'm high :rolleyes: