Weirdest text I've ever gotten...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by psilopsyche, Nov 21, 2011.

1. [quote name='"TheCrunge"']

You can't please a woman without being trimmed...

Who would want a mouthful of thick hair? That would totally ruin the moment.[/quote]

Nobody wants that hahaha. Gross

2. [​IMG]

3. LOL I need to know her explanation of this.

4. I woulda just called in like 30 mins and tell her wassup with that guy

5. [quote name='"Jimmuhcat"']LOL I need to know her explanation of this.[/quote]

Explaination?

[quote name='"Enemizz"']I woulda just called in like 30 mins and tell her wassup with that guy[/quote]

I tried getting ahold of her but no luck.

6. I guess she's getting nailed :confused:

7. [quote name='"ismokegreen"']

I guess she's getting nailed :confused:[/quote]

No she already told me she didn't have sex with him last night.

8. Wtf she shares way too much stuff with you..

9. Probably because his pubes look like the Amazon!

10. Wait I'm confused.

OP are you a guy or a girl? And if you're a guy are you gay? Im not following...

11. [quote name='"Cynder"']Wtf she shares way too much stuff with you..[/quote]

Lol not really...

12. [quote name='"TheCrunge"']Probably because his pubes look like the Amazon![/quote]

Hahahahaha oh this is so true.

[quote name='"budsmokn420"']Wait I'm confused.

OP are you a guy or a girl? And if you're a guy are you gay? Im not following...[/quote]

Yeah I'm a guy, and yes I'm gay.

13. Ahh makes sense now :wave:

14. [quote name='"TheCrunge"']Ooh! Ooh! I wanna see his dick!

Wait... I'm straight.

Oh well. Can you PM me the pic?[/quote]

if u want to see a picture of a dick you're not straight

15. completely off topic......

i was talking to my friend a couple days ago about being a stripper, she said the loved dancing and being naked but the guys creeped her out. my reply was:

"Thats probably the only downside to being a stripper.Otherwise everyone would wanna be one"

16. [quote name='"[[jamminout']]"]completely off topic......

i was talking to my friend a couple days ago about being a stripper, she said the loved dancing and being naked but the guys creeped her out. my reply was:

"Thats probably the only downside to being a stripper.Otherwise everyone would wanna be one"[/quote]

:laughing:

Anyone can go ahead and post any weird text messages they've sent/recieved if they want.

17. I got a text from a homosexual male last night that I encountered during work. He knew it was my phone number, and still texted to ask who it was with a smiley face.....:eek:

18. [quote name='"Macka B"']I got a text from a homosexual male last night that I encountered during work. He knew it was my phone number, and still texted to ask who it was with a smiley face.....:eek:[/quote]

Haha take it as a compliment! And just tell him you don't swing that way.

19. yo thats weird as hell, how do you know this girl?

btw the muscles pic is not the same person as the pic posted above it of that dudes face.

and p.s can I see a pic of the girl? :)

20. [quote name='"iSmokeLI"']yo thats weird as hell, how do you know this girl?

btw the muscles pic is not the same person as the pic posted above it of that dudes face.

and p.s can I see a pic of the girl? :)[/quote]
    Yeah I think she was just tryna make me jelly. Pretty sad really.

I don't have any pics of her on my phone otherwise I would.