Weirdest text I've ever gotten...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by psilopsyche, Nov 21, 2011.

1. Wow what a loser haha

2. [quote name='"JuanRing"']

Wow what a loser haha[/quote]

My thoughts exactly

3. Then why is it weird? Lol he's just really stupid and obviously can't get her "going" and is afraid of losing her so he's asking for advice and knows you're gay and wanted your opinion on what you thought about his dick.

Now was that so difficult? :p

4. [quote name='"Royksopp"']

Then why is it weird? Lol he's just really stupid and obviously can't get her "going" and is afraid of losing her so he's asking for advice and knows your gay and wanted your opinion on what you thought about his dick.[/quote]

It's weird because I know for a fact they've done it before numerous times... So I don't know why he'd need to ask me. Plus, I don't know how to turn a woman on lmao. With a guy it's easy...

5. Still no response from her on FB

6. Lmfaooooo

Bro......

Her dude was fuckin wit you. He thinks you are tryna get with his girl, so he started sayin all kinda weird shit to you and showed his dick.

Honestly, she prolly took the pic lmfao. I've done this (minus the dick pic hahahaha but that's funny too) to dudes who have hit my girl up. Shell give me the phone and ill fuck wit them.lol

OP got trolled by the BF.

Oh, the non-responsive facebook chat.....not a coincidence.

Not tryna hate, just being real lol

7. [quote name='"zombieSHROOM"']Lmfaooooo

Bro......

Her dude was fuckin wit you. He thinks you are tryna get with his girl, so he started sayin all kinda weird shit to you and showed his dick.

Honestly, she prolly took the pic lmfao. I've done this (minus the dick pic hahahaha but that's funny too) to dudes who have hit my girl up. Shell give me the phone and ill fuck wit them.lol

OP got trolled by the BF.

Oh, the non-responsive facebook chat.....not a coincidence.

Not tryna hate, just being real lol[/quote]

One small problem with that....I'm gay. So I was most definitely not trying to get with her.

8. Then he was making fun of you. Or he doesn't know. Or he does know and is suppppper insecure and forbids her from talking to you.

9. Sounds like he might be a bit bi curious..

10. [quote name='"Labido"']Sounds like he might be a bit bi curious..[/quote]

Or that too. One of the above hahaha

11. Post the picture of his penis, please.

12. [quote name='"Labido"']Sounds like he might be a bit bi curious..[/quote]

If he is I'd fuck him in a heart beat. He should seriously be a model :laughing:

13. ahahaha dude you just made my night.

14. [quote name='"Royksopp"']Post the picture of his penis, please.[/quote]

I thought nudity wasn't allowed?

I'll PM it to anyone who wants me to though :laughing::laughing: It's nothing special really. And you'd think with his the body he has it would be hahaha

15. pics

or it never happened

16. Dude no!! Delete that :laughing:

*smh*

And his dick is aight I guess, but he has bush gardens down there. TRIM. Text him that. "TRIM FFS"

17. [quote name='"Royksopp"']Dude no!! Delete that :laughing:

*smh*

And his dick is aight I guess, but he has bush gardens down there. TRIM. Text him that. "TRIM FFS"[/quote]

Sorry Royk I'm an idiot lol. Guess I didn't get the sarcasm hahaha.

But yeah, I told you it wasn't anything special lol. And he does need to do some serious man-scaping

18. Aw I missed out :( lol.

But fuck..this sounds hilarious.

19. Anywho, for those who wantes to pic of him here it is:

ForumRunner_20111120_220901.png

I'd hit that :ey:

20. Can we see his gf now?