Weirdest shit you've ever ate cause you had the munchies

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by RubberJesus, Feb 2, 2009.

1. What's the weirdest thing you've ever ate cause you were high and had the munchies. I remember once I tried to scoop all the cookie dough out of cookie dough icecream and bake cookies, actually worked... sort of

2. mustard on tortilla chips :smoking:

3. my cousin has no munchie food, so i ate carrot sticks.

4. Took the chicken off a hot'n'spicy chicken at mcd's and put it on a mcdouble, ate the plain bread, then the chicken mcdouble. It was really good actually.

5. Burnhole?

6. I think the OP's beats everyones hahaha

7. I do that all the time! But I never make cookies out of it because

cookie dough > cookies

8. ^oh hell yes.

one time i got so fried i ate an entire (new) gallon of ice cream, then 3 hotdogs... at the same time... jesus christ that was fuckin torture in the bathroom...

9. Once I put mayonnaise on bread, watched Cheech & Chong, laughed and these little bread&mayo things got stuck somewhere between my nose and my mouth. Discomfort.

10. i got high on friday i made like 4 trips to the fridge and pantry, i magange to eat, Chicken breast with mash potatoes, then 3 bags of pop corn, ham sandwhich with mayo and peporoines, oat meal apple and cinnionmon but got mad at how there was no apples in it so i cut my own apple and added it to the bowl. put an apple in my pocket ate all that food smoked a bowl and forgot about the apple i jumped to land in my bed and i landed on the apple and i brused my leg and apple and then i ate it, and i finished the night with a big glass of milk, saturday i was fine woke up sunday and i puked my guts out.

11. hell yeah man, me and alot of my friends from my area "oregon" take the bottom bun off both the mcdouble and the mcchicken and put both halfs together to form the

Mc'Barnyard:hello:

12. Ahahaha Mc'Barnyard! i love it.
    I'm excited, last time i just used the chicken, this time i'll use the top too i don't know how i didn't think of that. Mary Jane musta been messin with my head

13. one time i was blazin at a friends house with a couple buddies, we started to make waffles and then we ran low on batter, so this kid thought you could make french toast with the remaining batter. he put bread in the waffle mix, put it in the waffle iron, when it was done we all thought it looked good so we shared it, we didnt know if we should put syrup on it for the waffle part or if we should put peanut butter on it for the bread part so we ended up putting both on. we later refered to it as a "toastaffle". actually didnt taste too bad.

p.s. cotton mouth + peanut butter = mouth glued shut

14. Ever tryed bacon and ice-cream sandwiches?Thats some seriously good stuff

15. Hot dogs chopped up with hot sauce shredded cheddar cheese and crumbled cheese nips and wrapped up in a soft taco shell. Real dank.

16. Lettuce.

17. guacamole on graham crackers mmmm

18. Tamales and Ketchup. Cereal with honey, pudding and grape or strawberry jelly without milk. The usual.

19. hummus out of the tub..

20. fries dipped into a wendys vanilla frosty
    tastes sooo good