weirdest shit happened to me last night

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by EliteZonger, Sep 5, 2009.

1. so i got preached to by a weird ass Church dude last night while me and the homies were smokin a blunt right in front of him. pretty much the weirdest encounter of my life.

it's like 11 at night and we just see him walkin up to us as we're rollin our bleezy, in his jesus shirt and flip flops, and just starts talking about how judgement day is coming soon and weed was used by the witches back in olden days n shit. i was trying so hard not to laugh. you know how your mouth quivers when your trying to hold in a laugh? mine was doing that for about 10 minutes before i finally cracked when my friend just says "dude, im so fuckin high what the hell is going on" then i just started busting up, and the dude kept talking to us about a bunch of random God shit like how technology didnt just wash up on the beach, and how God will reveal himself soon, and while all this is going on we are just passin the blunt around like he wasnt even there. He also said weed was created by God, but it was Satan who corrupted us to cultivate it and minipulate it, and i quote him directly, "SUPER DANK"

2. i think that guy was probably high :smoking:

3. we offered it to him, but he said NO

4. nah probly on something else..his pills made him hear things,

5. true dat, he said before he turned to christ he did lots of drugs n slept with lots of women, he said that he had a fucked up past, but i think his past sounded pretty damn good to me

6. Should have dropped trow and told him to take a puff.

7. thats pretty damn funny dude

8. lolololol, i hate when ppl preach those lies. i woulda had an arguement about it and owned him, or just geeked the fuck out like u did hahaha.

9. dropped trow, i love life.

10. That guy must of been doing some crack about an hour earlier.

11. Oh man i would have been rolling on the ground laughing, those crazy christians are a riot.

12. lol...thts crazy fuck watchin tv....yall got real life entertainment

13. Christians are so funny, they don't make any sense. I just wanna go to a church in a "Jesus would slap the shit out of you" t shirt.

14. Around here there is this guy that is dressed kinda like jesus... He has no home, he just walks around all day with his big staff(like jesus i guess?). If you say hi to him he'll say "god bless" or something like that. He has really nice white teeth. He is never dirty. Yet he has no home or house? weird.. just sharing a story

15. we have a guy that has a cross and a big jesus sign, and he just stands on the corner by Petco and plays guitar and sings, he brings an amp and a microphone n everything

16. pretty worrying that a grown ass man like that has an imaginary friend in the sky that says he will meet him someday...

even worse when he's walking about in flip flops at night.

17. Those are the type of people that make being faithful and having religious beliefs look bad. He must have been on something, or had a little too much of "The Blood of Christ".