weirdest shit ever at the barber shop

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Tastytrichomes, Jan 12, 2013.

1. i was getting my haircut and one of the barbers is in front of me getting a haircut from his buddy. i noticed he started looking at me so i stared back at him. i thought he was just checking out how the guy was cutting my hair

then i realized he was just looking right at me. we stared right at each other for an unnatural 10-15 seconds straight. i was gonna say something but i wasnt really feeling hostile. i just said to myself, "what the fuck does this dude want?" i look away for a few seconds and then look back at him. he's still staring at me intently. all of a sudden he quickly glances away

couldn't tell if this guy just zoned out or just felt like staring at me for no reason. either way it was weird as fuck. who the hell does that?

anyone ever have weird as hell experiences at the barber shop?

2. fuck dude im hungry :(

3. Nothing like that. Just this one time in high school the Asian lady who was cutting my hair at Hair Cuttery said "you come back more often! You have too much neck hair!" Damn Arab genes.

4. People always stare at me like this on the train in the mornings.

Makes me feel like I've got something on my face or some shit.

5. won't lie

that thought came into my mind as well

6. He was probably fucking with you. haha but thats funny

7. Maybe he was looking at something right past you, and it looked like he was looking at you?

8. When people stare at you don't get weirded out. smile or make a funny face to lighten the mood. If you don't you'll look like a scared lil biznitchhh

9. #9 CABNumber, Jan 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2013
    Mind fuck dudes, I swear I read this story already and this thread. The fuck I'm going crazy.

Edit: I've come to the conclusion that I can see into the future of very non significant happenings.

10. He wants to have homosexual intercourse with your body.

11. Its called living in America. anyone can stare at you and if you got a problem with that maybe you should do something about it rofl.

12. One time I walked into a barbershop that likes to mug the shit out of white people. Needless to say it was awkward.

13. Oh shit , that was you in the other chair?!

Lol

14. Y'know, maybe he was gay? Did he look gay? Or seem gay? Maybe your really attractive to this particular guy lol.

15. ive been that dude before, thinking about super deep shit, kinda lose focus of what's going on around you, then,BOOM, you snap back into it, only to realize youve been death staring someone down the whole time...

16. dont tell me he was mexican lol :rolleyes:

17. haha not sure of his ethnicity

18. I'm curious as to how this is relevant at all...

19. he was probbly staring through you, not at you

maybe he was stoned and zoned out?

20. :rolleyes: