Weirdest places to ever have sex?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Olemiss140, Nov 11, 2010.

1. Weirdest places you have ever had sex? And were you high? lol

2. #2 housefullOweed, Nov 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2010
    Park bench in broad daylight, im not usually an exhibitionist but i was high on lust, i think this is in the wrong section though...

3. haha wrong section dude but i dig the enthusiasm. why hide your post away in some dank little section? get it into the community!!

me? cop car. now i now what your thinking. bullshit. But seriously my mates mum is a police woman and she brought a cruiser home because she wanted to park it at a party they were having to keep out gate crashers and well... i was there early in the day to help set up annnndddd my mate has a hot cousin. he is still pretty dog about it when i bring her .. or the car up.

4. In the back seat of my older bothers car, behind a movie theater that was built next to a cemetery. Good times:rolleyes:

5. Late at night, on an observation deck overlooking a creek in a park. Not real weird, I guess, but about the weirdest for us.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

6. #6 cowboysaxman, Nov 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2010
    On Horseback,about 9,000ft. altitude in the Sierra Nevada Mt.s:)

Oh yeah, was totally Blazed -n- Crazed :)

7. lol this reminds me of the

weirdest place you have ever wanked / thread

this should be almost as good lmao

and i havent had sex yet :(

8. Airport parking lot of a small airport on Maui. Outside the car though. It was actually on the front hood. I'm sure the airport has cameras in the lot but no one came to interrupt the fun.

9. While standing on top of playground equipment in a public park overlooking a street. (It was night.)

Also in a girl's-only dorm room at an evangelical university (my room) as well as the study rooms, open-windowed music rooms, roofs, baseball dugouts and and toolsheds at that same, extremist university. Catholic schoolgirl syndrome?

:p

10. In a field on a public footpath haha.... just sat there smoking a spliff n just went with the flow :smoke:

Friends bathroom at a house party

Tried the back seat of my car but failed (Saxo VTS)... but the bonnet was a great sucess :D

11. School but for my defense it was at night and practically empty. I was high.
    Driveway of some random house at 8 in the morning before school. Not high, just horny.

Good times:rolleyes:

12. Cornfield. In the daytime!

Pulled over in sticksville aftr getting some road head. Pulled around some older building, right near the corn. We did our thang... stole some corn, and were on our way!

13. ah hah. love this forum.

i was messin around with this cougar and she was about to leave my house when we got caught up outisde on the corner of a fairly busy residential area by the beach in OB CA

she was about to leave when we got to talking and before you kno it im standin there on this corner n she starts knobbin me up!!

hahah so turned on, i lifted her up and threw her right up agaisnt this parked car and started railin the shit outta her for a good few minutes at about 9p.m. hahahah

14. on home plate, in the stands, etc.

15. #15 DTownToker, Nov 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2010
    In a corn field

yeah im from Wisconsin

but no, i wasnt high.

16. Abandoned factory. Yes, I was high. We started out just smoking a blunt. I think that one tops the list.

On some trails for dirt biking in a little scenic area down near my neighborhood. Yes, I was high.

On a railroad track, very close to those dirt biking trails. Not high.

On the roof of a cottage. Very high.

Beer pong table at a party, while the party was in session. Yeah, I'm that guy. And I don't remember, I was pretty drunk.

Same girl for all 5. We had some freaky fucking sex, easily the best I've ever had. Ever.

17. #17 smoke blunts, Nov 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2010
    How could I forget... a little league baseball dugout. Same girl.

EDIT: HOLY SHIT it's amazing what you forget...

I was driving around smoking a blunt with this same girl (my ex, btw, not a fuckbuddy) and we drove past a huge field. I mentioned that I've always wanted to go smoke a blunt out in the field since I drive by it all the time. She said we should do it sometime and fuck afterwards. I half-jokingly told her we should do it right then, and she was like "let's do it."

I wasted no time at all. Parked at the apartment complex not even a quarter mile down the road, we marched through the dark toward the field with a mission, and the rest is history. We were really adventurous.

18. it's a secret :x i wasn't high though haha.

19. In your mom's bed...

On a boat rocking in the water

20. In an outdoor pool, on a summer night, hell yeah I was high.