Weirdest place you've masturbated?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by exonmoble, Oct 18, 2011.

1. Urm.... in china

and on a nudist beach

derp

2. In a church, a school bathroom, and a bathroom at a UDF

Sent from my PRO7D using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I once had a quick wank in a car while my parents went into the shops to get shit. I was 13 and did it in the car park. Ohhhh man like 4 people must hav walked by and I had ma wee pecker out hahaha. Another time was in my weed spot in these woods. I was waiting for my friend to turn up so we could start blazing and I was cold and horny so I thought fuck it. I wipped ma dick out and had a wank in the forst literally about 5m away from a motorway. Hahaha people must have seen me driving past too hahaha

4. Probably this thread.

5. Same. Except I didn't see up my history teachers skirt, there were just a lot of hot ass babes wearing short skirts and what not in one of my classes, so I just took a lil trip to the bathroom. Also never told anyone.

"She was living in a single room with three other individuals. One of them was a male and the other two, well the other two were female. God only knows what they were up to in there. And furthermore, Susan, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn that all four of them habitually smoked marihuana cigarettes..... REEFERS"

6. At my girlfriends house (I'm a girl)-We actually both did it in separate rooms..

Driving to the mall.

Computer room.

7. In the lane behind my house.. Proper weird I know but I'd just been out doing graffiti, was on an adrenaline rush, horny and had latex gloves on so wanted to know what it would feel like...

8. i never did this but my guy friend told me there was a hot girl in front of him in science class and he was at the very back and that he was masterbating to the girl he did not get caught 

9. School bathroom. Gas station bathroom. Girlfriend's mom's house. In the car

Can I hear the story about that one?

11. ur moms face

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. In a dumpster behind a Wendy's.

"You can sheer a sheep as many times as you want, but you can only skin it once."

13. I got high one time, and It was one of those highs where I wanted to fuck everything I looked at, and I couldn't be around people, so I just ditched em and walked around, looking for a place to fap. Eventually, I just jerked off in an abandonded houses backyard, right next to like some 5 year old kids birthday pool party or some shit. Defintely never wanna do that again ahaha

14. Not a weird place but once i came on my brothers toothbrush because he was being a fuckwit haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. Ahaha so this was back when I was about 12 or 13 and my parents and I were in the car driving around looking at lakefront property. Being around a lake at the time was the greatest because I could see all these hot ass chicks in bikinis so naturally I got horny. So I covered myself in my jacket and started wanking at these passing chicks. Meanwhile my parents were engulfed in property so they weren't paying attention.
    Another time I was taking a road trip with the fam to Colorado, before ganjiwanna was legalized, to see my brother. Everyone was asleep except my dad who was driving, and I was sitting in the third row in our navigator, so I sunk down in that seat and started spanking the monkey, choking the chicken, beating the meat, jerkin the gerkin, snake charming, whatever you want to call it. B) :lol: Twas a good trip!

Sent from my EVO using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. My weirdest place?

I'd have to say quietly standing behind OP while he make this topic...

(Sorry about your shirt dude)

17. Airport bathroom stranded due to a long ass delay... Lol

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. LMFAO!!!!

19. idk about masturbating.... but I fucked my ex in her moms closet adjacent to her moms bathroom (while her mom was in it), her brothers outside trying to get in the closet, so I just propped her against the door and nailed her... got off eventually lmao.

20. At night,
    Balcony in the hotel room
    Very visible on top floor

Sent from my Microwave using Grasscity Forum mobile app