Weirdest place you've had sex?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Mire, Oct 29, 2012.

1. In a movie theater.

I dunno if anyone noticed... :cool:

2. highschool gym class under the bleachers with my hand:D

3. teachers lounge bathroom

4. On the grass right outside a baseball diamond.. Right bryond the fence in center. Girl wanted to lay out there, she was supposed to just give me head in the car, but we ended up fuckin right there. About 50 ft from the road

5. Bathroom at work..

Hospital parking lot...

6. In a greasy spoon bathroom. I was young, and I think about it now it was fucking disgusting lol.

7. I like her style

8. She was a freak on the down low.. I disnt expect it outta her, i dont think she did either. She was tight as fuck! Like couldnt get it in tight

9. Middle of a field and in the river

10. In a rented grow room that was like a cellar behind a really old mexican man's house...there were roosters crowing outside.

11. Back of a car.. In my exes grandparents backyard behind a tree in daylight.. I think I've also done it in bathroom at a restaurant..

12. Where do you guys find girls who are down for this shit? Are all of you just rediculously good looking? No girl wants to kiss me and you guys are having sex in fields and bathrooms and cars lol

13. Haha.. Im just good with girls. Plus a dewy baseball diamond is so romantic and just makes the twat snot

14. It makes us feel patriotic.

15. Thats why she had her hand over her heart? I thought she was havin a heart attack :(.. I guess finishing her off and dumpin her in the dugout wasnt necessary then

16. Lol im just gonna go with everyone on GC is overly attractive

17. I believe it is simply a balance between decently good looks and a moderately sized package.. Not tooting my own horn but never have I ever had a girl complain.. Actually it is always quite the opposite :smoke:

When there's nails digging into your back and some orgasmic screams coming out then you know you're doing it right haha :bongin:

18. Wanna play baseball big boy?

19. Hahah mayb another time homie, I dont swing that way :bongin:

20. God bless America.