Weirdest place you've ever taken a dump.

Discussion in 'General' started by SmokeeTheBear, May 6, 2010.

1. Hmm, could be interesting.

I'd have to say the weirdest place I've ever taken a dump would have to be in my music teacher's closet in 2nd grade. The dickhead wouldn't let me go to the bathroom until after class, even after I told him it was an "emergency", so after he stopped payin attention I snuck in his instrument closet and took a VERY relieving shit right on top of his xylophone.

He knew I did it too lmfao, sent me to the principles office but when my mom showed up she was just pissed that the fuck didn't let me go to the bathroom, I didn't even get in trouble HAHAHA. Childhood kicks ass.

So I ask again, where's the weirdest place YOU've ever dropped a duece?

2. I took a doo doo on the beach before.

3. In the ocean.

4. mmm, lots of water-shitters I see

5. Costco tent

6. I took a huuuuge shit in a kid's dorm room once, on top of a t-shirt. Wrapped it up, and stuck it back in the drawer. It was a nasty, stinky one too. :p
    He was a snitch so he deserved it.

7. One of those electic coin-counting machines.

8. Off a train tressle.

9. nothing weirder than having to go upstairs at a friends house and take a shit,(doesnt have there own bathroom) and the parent is always near, or uses that bathroom :p

10. My backyard. Toliet was messed up and I had to shit right then!

I'll never forget, when I was in this pre-kindergarden class, my friend at the time let a turd fall right from his shorts as we went outside to play. Needless to say everyone is all ewww and eventually the teacher has us kick dirt on it. No idea where that kid went off to...

11. Over the edge of a cruise ship on a windy night... poor dolphins

12. When I was 17, the back seat of some kid's car who pissed my drunk ass off at 2AM. Had some splatters, too...

He never did find out who it was and it cost him a bundle for the detailing.

- tag is funny: nice warm dookey, lol.

13. What else could you expect from a guy named Heinous Anus! :D

14. Haha that would of been hysterical if your parents punished you by not letting you take a shit. Again. Ahaha.

The strangest place I've ever took a shit was on the side of a laundromat. It was indeed strange!!!!! I left a nice log there. Bugs must have been lovin that shit! :eek: :laughing::cool:

15. Heinous Anus - aahahahahahha

What a silly name!!!

16. ah man the weirdest place would have to be off of a cliff like 100 feet up. by the time I got up and turned around i still had time to watch it fall

17. On home plate of a baseball field. I put a dollar under it so they might get a laugh out of it while they cleaned it up. hahahahah. oh, how i miss jr high.

18. #19 saltatious, May 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2010
    i went out of my house at 2am, and took a shit on my neighbors welcome mat... it was my way of thinking that the shit was welcoming them to a new day... i really dont like them

19. Actually - I forgot about this one. When I was in Juvie, we did something called a "Top Roper". Ahahah.

You know how in jail the sinks and the toilets are one piece? Well, a top roper was when you stood on the sink, squatted, and shit from like 3 feet up in the air, therefore making the turd splash in the water!

Oh man, that shit was funny when a corrections officer walked by to do count one time as my roomate was doing a top roper.

Ahaha.