Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weirdest People U've Smoked With.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ZooYork, Feb 21, 2009.

1. Me and my buddies were across the street from my high school at these benches when this random guy comes and starts chillen with us as we were rolling up. He pulls out a joint of some mids and we were just chillen (Mind you this guy was in his 40s). He starts telling us stories of high school, which turns out he went to ours back in the 70s. He tells us about race wars and how the bud was so different. Then he says do you guys know J. Cambell? (Friends mom), turned out he fucked her throughout high school hahaha :smoking:

Its been 5-6 months and we havn't seen him since, hope hes okay :eek:

2. last weekend i was at a houseparty when the english accent dad rolled up in his volvo. He was in a bad mood so i asked him to hit the L. he took like 10 hits.

3. damn, that must have sucked. I hate people who are like that

4. Most of the people i've toked with have been pretty cool, i smoked up with a few rastas when I went to Jamaica a few months ago, most of them were cool, a few of them were a little weird though. I also smoked up with some random old lady that came to buy weed of some dealer, that was really weird, but she was jokes. I've toked up with a few of my friends parents as well, thats about it though, I don't think i've ever smoked with anyone who came off as overly weird, there was this one security guard at my college who i toked up with, he was a little bit odd

5. i've smoked with a deaf person and a blind person. but the weirdest was smoking with a cop.

6. Just recently I smoked with some Burger King manager. I didn't have enough money to buy food, so i asked the dude if I could smoke him up. He agreed n we toked up in my buddies car, then i got my BK sundae shake!!!

7. i smoked with this really strange kid i used to know, he used to sell me bud.
    And he was a cool dude, when i didnt have a license he would pick me up and smoke weed for free, and then hook me up on bags really fat, but he was just wierd. Like he talk kinda crazy and thought about strange shit, and asked really odd questions.
    But he was a misunderstood dude, really cool once you get to know him but he was made fun of by alot of people.

Then i dont see him and he doesnt pick up his phone for a few months , Then i find out from a friend that he burned down these abadone buildings on purpose and tried to set his house on fire with his dad inside, i never talked to him again

8. once i smoked with this guy who told me if his dick had a voice it would be walter cronkite's.

9. i've smoked with a cop before, although it wasnt that weird.

i think the weirdest person i've ever smoked with would have to be my lawn guy lmao. i was sitting out back with some friends packing up a bowl for my bong and this guy walks around the corner of my backyard. my friends kind of freaked but the dude was like "woahh i've never seen a bong like that haha, how does it hit?" so i was like "well come try it, but you gotta take a monster rip and clear it"
    so he got all excited and ripped it and started coughing soo hard, lol he told me later that that was the best day at work for him.

i still smoke with him sometimes when i see him, gotta spread the stoner love and let him enjoy his job a little :)

10. well he wasnt weird but i smoked with one of my good friends and he looked like he was having a heart attack everytime he took a hit. haha

11. Without a doubt,

<---- this guy

12. I'd say that would probably be pretty weird.

I myself haven't smoked with any really odd people.

13. lol yeah dude it was pretty fucked up hahaha

14. prolly tokein up on with my mom and a couple of her fellow teacher friends out of her boyfriends volcano...that was weird strange odd i dont even know how to explain it

15. Man, I've smoked with a shitload of weird people... but the one guy who stands above the rest is some guy named George. This is my favorite homeless guy story too.

So There I was at the Portland waterfront just smoking and talking to my buddy while looking at the river when George, a homeless dude, came up to us and asked us if he could have a hit. So I told him to hang with us and we would smoke him the hell out. So we are all smoking and the guy is kind of quiet at first, but then gets into a big story about how he is a master thief. I was like, "really? you don't look like a thief." And he told me, "I'm only the best god damn thief on earth." Then he went on a rant about how big business is evil and he will only steal from places like wal mart, target, safeway and those kinda places. It was a pretty entertaining conversation, and eventually his rant ended with him talking about the government spying on him because of a chip in his wrist, and he showed me a bump on his wrist and made me touch it (it did feel funny). Then he started telling us about seeing space ships and aliens, which was really awsome... But the best part was when we left and he gave us both bear hugs... the guy definetly didn't have good timing because he let those hugs go for way too long.

16. did you check your pockets? extended bear hugs our just to create time to pick pocket, he is a master thief...

17. Do you look back on that day and say to yourself, "Dude what the fuck???" lol

18. Yeah kinda, but ussually I just end up hoping I see that guy again sometime... A reunion would be awesome.

19. I was in the park with a few good friends and one of my friends brought some dude who just flipped shit every time he took a hit. He would take a hit and cough for about 10 minutes and then started jumping up and down and then threw up. He did this about 4 times. It was awful.

Another weird guy I smoked with was one of my friends who lives on my floor. He had never smoked before and he was smoking some OG Kush out of my friends new bong. Now that he smokes more often, he told us that when he was freaking out and had one of those episodes where he was geeking out but was trying to sober up (just like you always do when you geek out) and was failing miserably. He just whooped up this demonic horrible laughter like you wouldn't believe. I was literally scared. It didn't help his case that we were at a party with some new people so he wasn't exactly impressing any of the ladies there... He's a lot better now tho, except for his get rich quick schemes that he tries out every time he gets high now...

PS. Long time lurker, first time poster! GC FTW haha

20. i havent really smoked with weird people, but i smoked with the worst people to smoke with ever, as in 2 bowl hits had this bitch flyin and she puked all over my hoodie which i was nice enough to let her wear because she was cold, dumb bitch