Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weirdest High Food Inventions

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tonyhimselff, Oct 10, 2010.

1. When im extremely high and theres no microwave food or oven food. I usually end up making some weird concoctions of food and usually end up good.

Whats the weirdest thing you've made/eaten while high?

2. slice a peice off of a block of cheese about 1/3 inch thick. Wrap it in lunch meat and eat a bunch of them. i invented it and it's amazing.

3. then share some...

4. i take a tortlla lunch meat cheese then mustard and micro wave it

5. Not too creative, but wheat thins with peanut butter :D

6. Combine a mcchicken and a mcdouble into a single sandwhich... You can almost feel your arteries clog.

7. two waffles, ice cream in between, whip cream & hot fudge on top. BAM! Waffle sundae

8. i did that. I felt so fat.

9. That's called a McGangBang.

And it's so much better if you use a Hot n' Spicy ($1 spicy chicken sandwich) instead of a McChicken, but Hot n' Spicy's aren't available everywhere.

10. A sandwich with peatnut butter, jam, granola, banana, and yogurt
    and a bowl of Aero ice cream with apple sauce and vanilla pudding.

Attached Files:

11. i remember i made pasta, i ended up throwing tapatio,sour cream, and about five different herb spices to it,..it was amazing :smoke:

12. Massive packet of Raw Spaghetti Sticks And A Tub Of Honey And Sweet Chilli Sauce... i have a fetish for the crunch :D

13. My recipe for awesome nachos:

Make a layer of nacho chips on a paper plate.
    Add thin layer of seasoning
    Add a layer of cheese ontop, add a light amount of oregano
    Add another layer of nacho chips
    Add thin layer of seasoning ( i use chili seasoning, and garlic powder )
    Add layer of your choice of meat ( i use bacon bits, sausage, salami and porschuto [idk if thats how you spell it].
    Add layer of salsa
    Add layer of cheese
    Add layer of various vegetables ( i use olives, pickles, tomatoes, various peppers, onions )
    Add layer of chips
    Add thin layer of seasoning ( same as before or substitute
    Add layer of salsa and cheese then microwave until cheese melts

*note: This concoction may not be apatizing to you, if it isnt substitute the things you dont like for things you like! ENJOY!:smoke:
    It can be very high in calories, but this will rid of those pesky munchies

14. A couple months ago I remember eating....
    Sloppy Joe+whip cream+ prawnchips+oreos and all smashed into one hand and eaten. I washed it down with some cold apple juice I think.

15. hear me out for a second...
    pizza-chilli.
    bake a pizza, make some chilli, then cut up the pizza into small pieces and combine it with the chilli.

its so fucking good, and filling.

16. A bowl of ice cream, peanut butter, and jam..with a brownie on top.

17. kit kat bar with a sour straw wrapped around it

18. Toasted bagel with peanut butter and bacon. So FIRE for wake n bakes :cool:

19. Peanut Butter Jelly Mayo Sammich

20. This right here but make 3 and microwave for about 25 seconds. Then put on 2 pieces of toast and put some avocado slices on it and add some hot sauce its fucking amazing!