Weirdest Dream!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by WhiteDawg, Jan 28, 2013.

1. I don't know about you guys but whenever I'm smacced and I go to sleep I have the utmost weirdest dreams, ever.

So the dream I had today starred me in what seemed to be a sci-fi conspiracy shit.
    Somehow me and my friends got trapped into going some where you can win a prize, going their you had to fight to the death! Luckily me and my friends split up and i fought 2 guys i won, but it was a trick. Their is no winner, so i got sucked into some pod where later spikes impaled my body.

Somehow i was still a live and got sent to this room where there where others. They were doing something to or bodies....

Long story short i created an uprsing and overtherew the weird metamorphic creatures that captured us. Though it felt like hours this dream was only mayb 1 hour...

Whats your weird dreams...

2. #2 Marijuana Malice, Jan 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2013
    I went to sleep baked, had a dream that me and Denzel Washington were eating Chinese food on top of the empire state building, only thing that was said was " this is some good ass food " I woke up right after I finished the food.

3. lmao for some reason that made me laugh, that sounds dope

4. i'm guessing no one else has weird ass dreams

5. Let me get this thread started. Wanted to make a dream thread but you beat me to it.

Ok

Last night was the first night sober in soooo long.
    Not that I didn't wanna smoke but my cough was killin me til 5:30am in the morning, then I finally caught some zzz's.

What proceeded was the best and most bizarre dream for months or even a year.

Started out with me entering a zombie and vampire world, with only myself as a lethal weapon. I found myself hiding with this group of hot vampires, that were good, and tried to mate with me.
    I had the sickest weapons, and then made my way to the zombie and vampire nation, of which both were after me. In fact, I was the only human alive. Everyone else were either bloodthirsty immortal vampires and hungry zombies.

The vamps that I hid with were hybrids, and they wanted to mate with me in order to survive in the sun. At night, we made our way to the main world, and an epic battle rages.

After the battle, I found out that a vampire girl turned on me, using me as a hybridization drone, using my cells and DNA to make a better vampire.

I awoke and found myself with blood all over my hands. Turns out, I killed every one of them in a induced coma, while they tried to turn me. I came out unscathed, and defeated all the zombies with my new super power, somehow stronger than the regular vampires due to a hybrid dna linking with mines; and woke up thinking, shit let me go back in there!

I woke up feeling like superman.

That felt too real to be a dream, maybe another possible universe? Felt like I watched everything that happened, like my dream was a portal to a new world

6. I've had quite a few weird dreams.

A week or so ago, I dreamt that I was the key ingredient in a german chocolate cake. The chefs were after me, I was hiding in all sorts of places...under tables, in closets, next to the sign twirler. Eventually I realized I was dreaming (this usually kills dreams for me) and I woke up.

Las month I had a dream where I was two entities at the same time, myself as a diver and a large, steam-punk style submarine. It was probably the weirdest experience of my life. Two lines of sight, two conscious thought processes, it was unreal lol. I didn't know what my goal was, or what I was even doing in the dream, all I knew was that I had to get away from something. Eventually the submarine couldn't keep itself above the ocean floor, and the diver me got trapped and then I woke up half on my bed haha.

I've had a few dreams that I thought were out of body experiences. I'm not sure since I have a lot of dreams where I'm aware that I'm dreaming and quite a few dreams where I'm fully lucid, so it could've been one of those. Everything in those feels dreary and detatched, and when I wake up I feel drained like I stayed up all night. That's why I'm confused about them. I used to be positive about them (that they were out of body exp), but the last time I had one (early january), I was unsure about what happened/what it was. I usually don't talk about these, so if anyone knows anything about that kinda stuff, pm me?

7. this sounds trippy