Weirdest day ever..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by JM., Jan 17, 2009.

1. #1 JM., Jan 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2009
    Not sure if this is really that funny or not, but it is to me (prepare for a long story).

BACKSTORY:I have been smoking for about 2 years, my friend has only smoked 3 times.

About 2 weeks back I went over to my friends house to spend the night for a couple days and just smoke and stuff. I got over there and just as I did it started to drizzle, no biggie. We then walked over to his friend chucks house to buy a half ounce of some mid grade shit. We called chuck right before we got there so he could get it ready, he told us to just wait outside. Well..little did I know it wasn't such a good neighborhood and people sitting out on there porches started yelling shit at us (which scared the shit out of us).

We then proceeded to walk into chucks backyard. We called him again and told him we were back there. About 20 paranoid anxious minutes later chuck finally comes out and asks us if we want to smoke a blunt with him. Of course we agreed and smoked that shit outta that thing. As soon as we finished it, it started to rain even more so we asked chuck for a ride. He said, "sure let me find my keys" even though we could clearly see them attached to his belt. As chuck went inside to find his keys we bolted (didnt want him to get us in an accident or anything he was way too baked to drive).

After getting out of chucks neighborhood my friends..friend megan calls him and asks if we want to go see a movie. We said sure and started walking over to her house. By this time it was raining pretty hard and we were only wearing hoodies..so we were soaked. Right before we got to megans we decided to smoke a joint just to keep the high going and stuff during the movie.

We then got to megans house and knocked on the door (at this point I told my friend to be cool and try to act as normal as possible so he wouldn't get us caught). She answered and let us in. I stayed standing in the doorway because I was so soaked, while my friend came in pretty much yelling, "megan we just smoked the best stuff ever!". No sooner after he said that, he sat down on megan's couch and got it all wet. At this point I knew this was too sketch so I said I was gonna leave.

After standing outside for about 5min waiting for my friend, megan comes out. She said, "You guys reek and I don't want my parents to find out, take [insert friends name] and go." I went inside to find my friend on the couch laughing hysterically. I finally got him up and told him to come outside. After waiting for what seemed like an eternity my friend came out holding a whole fucking cake. The first thought that popped into my mind was "how the fuck are we gonna look if we are seen walking down the street in the pouring rain with a whole cake."

Needless to say, we eventually walked about 3 miles past megans house to a middle school and then ate the whole cake. All in all I think it was pretty funny, but at the time it was pretty scary. Remember kids, don't go walking in the rain holding cakes. Thanks for reading.

2. lol thats a pretty weird story, good read though :p

3. Thanks.
    Thinking back..that cake was good as hell.

4. Wait- how did your friend find a cake in Megan's house?
    Did she just give him a free cake for being high?

5. Should have put this in the story ><
    I guess it was her friends b-day and he was supposed to come by and get it but never did. My friend told me she felt bad for making us leave so she just gave him the cake. It was a white cake with white icing btw.

6. Haha cake sounds pretty fucking good, right now. :D

7. Megan hooked you up on some good shit...lol

8. lmaoo
    "you guys reek"
    sucks u didnt get to see ur movie, but bomb that u got a cake
    haha
    good read