Weird.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SWED, Mar 22, 2009.

1. Reading another thread reminded me of this very strange night some 3 or 4 years ago, heres the story.

So me and 6 or so buddies are all hanging out burning on the bleachers of this pretty old high school at about 12:30 AM( risky I know, we were young though ). Were ripping the bong, smoking boges and joints and even have a pipe going, we planned on going all out on this night.
    So were all having a good time, then out of no where 3 very large black men come up and sit on the same bleachers as us ( they were at a safe distance ), at this point im getting pretty sketched out, im not a big guy, neither are most of my buddies that I was with at the time. We decide its better to leave and start heading off school property. After about 30 seconds of packing away things and starting to walk, the large black guys decide to start coming in the same direction as us. That was it, I was super freaked out at this point ( I was 16 ). Then my friend says "RUN!, THEIR RUNNING AT US". Now, keep in mind some might say 6 16 year olds against 3 20+ large guys is a fair fight, but in Canada this sorta stuff doesnt happen often, or maybe I was just lucky. So we all start booking it, I had the bong bowl in my hand and running for what seems like my life. This is where the weird stuff happens. 10-15 guys of the same stature as the 3 tailing us are everywhere, left right and centre. This is all happening at running speed through school portables, I slipped and smashed the bong bowl but managed to get up and get away to the main road. Me and 3 others made it, 2 are still behind. I call my friend again and again but no answer. Then all 20 of them includeing my 2 friends are walking slowly towards us. I was thinking wtf?:confused:.

Turns out it was the local 'gang'( if you can even call it a gang up here in Canada )decided it was their night to jump people and were getting everyone on the street. However my friend, who was ' gangster ' ( if you generalize someone as that ) knew a few of the members that were after us and was like ' Hey man, is that you?! ' and got all 6 of us off the hook.

So the bowl broke for no reason.:rolleyes::mad:

Later that night we decided it was wiser to stick to the main roads and, hanging out at a metro ( super market:rolleyes: ) the gang comes up again trying to jack our shit and beat us to a pulp but realizes who we are with.

On our way back to my buddies, they tried once more to get at us, then realized who we were with.

Anyone else have any 'dumb gang' stories?