weird?

Discussion in 'General' started by kill3r843, May 5, 2008.

1. well last ngiht i took 300MG of DXM and i didnt feel anything at al and i took them at 7:30 pm and went to sleep at 2am still didnt feel anything well i woke up at about 7 and i was FUCCED up why did this happen

2. 300mg is a really weak dose. DXM is active for about 8 hours at high doses, so why you are fuccked up 12 hours later? I really don't know.

How exactly are you FUKED up?

3. It all depends on the rate of your metabolism I'm assuming, but even if it were slower than a Model-T it shouldn't take twelve hours to reach peak effect.

Peculiar.. I'll raid Erowid and get back to you.

4. Well from my expierences if you take it then go to sleep on it the next day you will be trippin the whole day... near night you might get a small headache and can't get to sleep... i've never spent 12 hours before it kiced in tho?

5. im a rather skinny person 5'9 and 136 pounds and this hasnt ever happened before iv taken dmx and most of the time it takes an hour to an hour and a half to kicc in for me and at first it felt like the peak but it didnt last long

6. This might be completely off topic, but my duddy ate 2 of my cookies the other night and the next day he got high out of no where in the middle of the day...

[​IMG]