Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weird

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by youngskell, Feb 6, 2014.

1. Does this look weird to any of you guys?

Sent from my C6606 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. Just seems weird

Attached Files:

3. Doesn't taste bad very dry and.very stemmy

4. Whaaa What is that? Na ha if it gets ya high smoke on man

5. It's nit bad just crumbly paid 80 for a qtr and I was getting fire medical for 60 a q before -.-

6. Looks like some shit I used to score in the 70s.....

7. The buds look like they've rotted :huh:

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

8. Looks like homegrown mids

9. It's like golden and fluffy and dry as hell

10. Didja get any weed with your stems there? hahaha. Nothing really weird, it just looks like crappy homegrown. They might not have cured it right or something, who knows? But hey, if it works, thats all that matters  :smoking:

11. Yeah it's not too bad alot of shake in the bag decent amount of Kief comes off I'm just stumped on the golden color

12. That looks a little more brown than orange. It might be from the nutrients (or lack thereof) the plant received, causing the plant and everything to not be as healthy or have as much chlorophyll. Or it could be the strain, or I could just be talking out of my ass! lol your guess is just as good as mine 

13. Just gonna smole it lol

14. Personally id smoke it I mean whats to lose.

15. It looks dry, but I've seen drier. Enjoy  :bongin:

16. mexican brown weed. thats what shit looked like back in the 60s

17. Looks like molded bud

Mr.TooDank420

Thats Mexican brown, keep some around for the bums who are always mooching. :) Keep the dank for yourself.

19. Not bad smoked a j of it

20. It looks like schwag. There's so many stems and the weed is partially brown and it looks dry as fuck. I wouldn't get from that dealer anymore. Yea it might get you high, but you'll need to smoke more, and it might be a harsh smoke or taste bad/stale. And when you come down from that high, you might get a headache